New forum layout | Page 5 | Vital Football

New forum layout

Not so bad once you get used to it. There used to be an arrow taking you to the last post in a thread, which seems to have disappeared though? Does load up a lot faster too!

Not so bad once you get used to it. There used to be an arrow taking you to the last post in a thread, which seems to have disappeared though? Does load up a lot faster too!
Just click on the "41 minutes ago" or "Today at xxxxx"

Please please please reinstate the Previous Thread and Next Thread buttons!
Why on earth do we have to go back and wait for the forum front page to load?

Also, when editing a post, why is there a drop down menu with only one option? Pointless.

Personally, I think it is much easier to navigate and that's not me saying that because I have to.

Yes, I agree OKD, and it is much quicker to download and speaking as someone that has had experience in design I have to say it is much more pleasing to the eye, the old format, in my opinion, felt outdated.

Just click on the "41 minutes ago" or "Today at xxxxx"

Thanks. Don't do lateral thinking! Having spent ages trying to get my new threads in BOLD letters and not succeeding, I assume that the threads show bold letters only to the readers who haven't read the latest posts on the thread? This presumably means if you start a new thread, it shows as bold letters to everyone else, but not to you till someone replies.

So ******** & **** also ******* ******* *****

Think this needs discussion at the MMM

Please please please reinstate the Previous Thread and Next Thread buttons!
Why on earth do we have to go back and wait for the forum front page to load?

Also, when editing a post, why is there a drop down menu with only one option? Pointless.

Ah, there are now two options on the drop down (mobile only): edit and delete. Less pointless.

grateful that the vital team now acknowledge me as a legend. i'll soon be doing after dinner speeches and stadium tours with john McGovern.

I bet some of our posters weren't even born then.

Attachments

• jock.gif
    jock.gif
    4.1 KB · Views: 0
  • jock2.gif
    jock2.gif
    4 KB · Views: 2