New forum layout | Page 4 | Vital Football

New forum layout

I'd prefer we didn't & also don't really want all the hassle of re-doing the swear filter - so, please play nice!

will do, Skipper.
On another note, the last time we went through this, Vital were very responsive at addressing a few niggly issues so kudos to them for that. However, they seem to have lost the list and reintroduced/lost a few things.

For example, why can't we see Next Thread and Previous Thread at the top and bottom of each thread anymore? The Previous Thread one was my most used button on the site (after 'Like' for bozci's posts).

Come to site > Look for oldest unread stuff > Click through using Previous Thread until I'd read the latest stuff.

I don't want to have to click the (tiny) 100% Forest button each time! Especially since the ads (used to) load so slowly you're already pressing 'previous thread' again before the whole page has loaded. [This was annoying because the ad would often load just as/after you have clicked previous thread and I ended up clicking on the ad instead - which literally nobody ever wants to do, although I acknowledge they are an essential evil.]

I'd prefer we didn't & also don't really want all the hassle of re-doing the swear filter - so, please play nice!

If you're re-doing the swear filter can you please not include the word 'mong' in it. Its omission is extremely frustrating for the Mongolian ironmongers, the brexit warmongers, and the lemongrass eaters who are all amongst us.

Im sure the ususal rumourmongers will come on now with their humongous scaremonger opinions.

If you're re-doing the swear filter can you please not include the word 'mong' in it. Its omission is extremely frustrating for the Mongolian ironmongers, the brexit warmongers, and the lemongrass eaters who are all amongst us.

Im sure the ususal rumourmongers will come on now with their humongous scaremonger opinions.

100% agree. It is amongst the most pointlrss and irritating Censors.

Can we say scunthorpe on here now?

Well having real trouble with this new Forum format, can anybody help.
When I am trying to read something it keeps jumping to a Reward Centre, also everything keep jumping about when I think it is settled and I go to click on something to read, it jumps and I end up clicking something I don't want, so annoying......help!
During writing this the page jumped to this Reward Centre twice!

The thing that I never got the with old swear filter was you couldn’t write amongst but you could use all kinds of terrible racist slurs