New forum layout | Page 6 | Vital Football

New forum layout

OKD, I'm getting real problems clocking on to the forum. At times its taking ages and then telling me that it can't, get through. Eventually I manage it but it's starting to get to me. Wonder if it's with being so far away.
I've lost it twice on here now. Any ideas please ?

OKD, I'm getting real problems clocking on to the forum. At times its taking ages and then telling me that it can't, get through. Eventually I manage it but it's starting to get to me. Wonder if it's with being so far away.
I've lost it twice on here now. Any ideas please ?

ORF - they have been doing some work to our site today, with very limited functionality for me.

However, those in charge at Vital have said if anyone can’t login or are having problems, then please email membership@vitalfootball.co.uk with their exact username and they will look into the matter.

Hope that helps?

There used to be Previous and Next thread buttons at the top and bottom of each thread. They put them in - shortly after my request - during the last overhaul and they were very useful.

Unless I'm missing something (quite possible) they no longer exist. So to get to the next thread (or previous) you have to click on the tiny 100% Forest text to go back to the index page, wait for it to load, and then click on the next one you want. Too much clicking. We're all very busy men.