New forum layout | Vital Football

New forum layout

Got to give it longer than half an hour surely?

I didn't like it last time, but you just get used to the new layout.

u can now login with your fb and twitter.

will grindr be accommodated for our many users?

I know the company need to make money but 75% of the page is now ads and the league table.

u can now login with your fb and twitter.

will grindr be accommodated for our many users?

I know the company need to make money but 75% of the page is now ads and the league table.

Put adblocker on and its just a blank page with a couple of boxes of text in the middle.
Truly shocking design, could've been done by a Year 6 IT student

It's awful.

In other news, I see that Liverpool fans have attached the Man City bus before todays match.

Of course, it won't have been Liverpool fans because they are all saints. It will have been Chelsea fans or something like that. I will be villified in the media and made to apologise and pay money to a certain charity for saying otherwise, while the Liverpool fans who witnessed the bus attack will be seeking civil compensation for having to witness it- all 500,000 of them

It's awful.

In other news, I see that Liverpool fans have attached the Man City bus before todays match.

Of course, it won't have been Liverpool fans because they are all saints. It will have been Chelsea fans or something like that. I will be villified in the media and made to apologise and pay money to a certain charity for saying otherwise, while the Liverpool fans who witnessed the bus attack will be seeking civil compensation for having to witness it- all 500,000 of them

What have they attached it to?

Sorry, couldn't resist - still in shock at the new large print format specially designed for my old eyes.

Why bother ? This seems more like a step backwards, the old system worked well for me. Might learn to put up with it in time but at the moment NO.

A thumbs down from my side too...the previous format was good enough, this format is like being part of a `cooking` club, not a football forum..