New Forum & Front Tomorrow | Page 3 | Vital Football

New Forum & Front Tomorrow

Sorry to bring this thread back up folks...but is anyone else struggling with the site lately?

Granted it could be my shite government computer not liking 'cookies'.

Actually no. Other than the lack of being able to merge threads and see a list of new posts I like this site better as it is easier to cut an paste good info into the thread. The like's are increasing.

Alternatively, you can see who has responded to your posts quickly through the alerts.

80, I do agree, the site is better. Just making sure it was my dumb work computer.

At first, my links wouldn't work and I had to go through and correct them all. The above post was meant to be informational. If it came across any other way I apologize.

This has been a lot better for me on my ancient I pad . It still crashes without any warning but at least it saves what I have 'typed' .
Before ,I would have lost everything and would have had to start again . Sometimes I just gave up and went up the pub . My wife likes this new version too and she doesn't even use it !
There are lots of icons above where we type that I haven't touched yet ,apart from the emojis, haven't got a clue what they all do or are for . Is there an instructional doo dah anywhere or is it just a touch and see scenario.
Us sensensitive souls are a bit wary of this sort of thing .it works for me and I haven't got any problems with it .