New backroom team | Vital Football

New backroom team

Let's be honest. All those who had no faith in our owner paying the going rate for the absolute best we could have hoped for should be eating a large slice of humble pie. Nothing is guaranteed but if these appointments don't get your juices flowing.. well...

Let's be honest. All those who had no faith in our owner paying the going rate for the absolute best we could have hoped for should be eating a large slice of humble pie. Nothing is guaranteed but if these appointments don't get your juices flowing.. well...

Good backing once again demonstrated.

Be interesting to see how far it extends in the transfer market.

SBT, I never doubted our owner would enage a manager and staff mate, I'd like to see what happens befroe finally confirming the view you already have of him.
I so want him to be our man.

SBT, I never doubted our owner would enage a manager and staff mate, I'd like to see what happens befroe finally confirming the view you already have of him.
I so want him to be our man.

My point is about the provenance of the management team that has been employed. Obviously Prince was going to engage someone. What he has done is engage the absolute best we could have hoped for. This would have been a good outcome of we were still in the prem. Fingers crossed!(y)

Judging by the videos coming in from Spain the backroom team including SJ are putting them through it to get them up to speed. In the practice games you can hear him shouting "Open your minds" clearly an indication he wants more pass and movement from them. Hopefully it will gell with them quickly. Mousett looks leaner but not many clips of him putting in the hard miles so far.