New Addition | Vital Football

New Addition

ukrocks0007

Vital 1st Team Regular
The wife gave birth to a little boy on New Year's eve at 1831, he wasnt due until 15th January but decided to come out naturally a couple of weeks early. He weighed 5lb 12 so is pretty tiny. Called him Jake although should've called him Horace as he's always hungry. Been good as gold, hardly cries and is very placid. Making the most of it while it lasts.

Certainly puts football and NUFC into perspective, can't say I've bothered with that much recently.

Congratulations mate. It's the best thing that will ever happen to you. Good luck with it all, and remember to take deep breaths when it gets too much. They do grow up ... eventually.

Marvellous news! Best wishes to you and your young family. Make time to enjoy Jake. And don't let periferies like NUFC bother you. They can fit in when you want.

Thanks fella's! Suppose its normal but I don't want to do anything else, gives me an excuse to make faces and be silly haha. Left work on 30th Dec for 6 weeks so I'll be able to spend the full 6 weeks with him, well happy about that.

He caught us a bit off guard a bit, never expected him to be a 2014 baby. Quite ironic how non of us really celebrate New Year but we will be from now on. He will probably think all the fireworks and everything will be for him as he grows up.

Congrats rocks i remember going to the hospital and seeing this dry and shriveled up thing looking at me and thinking how the fuck did my lovely son come out of that ugly bastard happy days make the most of them because they soon grow up

Thanks Mick & Finn

Congratulations Finn, very exciting times ahead for you as well, that time will fly by. Do you know what you're having?

We don't mate. We've been through some trials and tribulations so we weren't bothered to find out. We'll be happy with what we are given!

Congratulations ukrocks to you,your lass & the family.Immerse yourselves.
Grab as much kip as you can & enjoy wetting the little fellas head.

Congratulations ukrocks to you,your lass & the family.

Read more: http://www.newcastle.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=30581&posts=13#ixzz3OESqad4u