Never keep us Down v Already Down | Page 10 | Vital Football

Never keep us Down v Already Down

Cheers for that - I dont know why I thought Garner had gone to India.

I think that’s where he initially thought he was going to when he allegedly refused to play for us any more but it fell through for whatever reason
A bit of time passed before he wound up in Cyprus when they signed a glut of British players

You can't help but wonder if that means Tilt is coming back here next season. If he isn't and it turns out we play Rotherham first match we'll have pissed on our own chips.

I think if we didn't appeal it Rotherham would have anyway so he would be available if they kept him or more appealing to buying clubs knowing he didn't arrive with suspension.

I think we've got a decent chance of getting him as Rotherham have never used him so will probably fancy getting him off the wage bill so they can spend money elsewhere.

Just think ...... under different circumstances (ie those where we actually had to get something out of the Swindon game) we could have lost our place in the league through one of the worst decisions ever made.

Quite worrying really. There'd have been no right of appeal. No overturning of the result. Just relegation, with a massive - and justified - grudge.

https://wiganathletic.com/news/2021/may/Curtis-Tilt-s-red-card-overturned/

If it isnt a foul, doesn't look like a foul, the player doesn't appeal for it and the ref still gives it what chance have you got?

You aren't supposed to make a decision unless you are certain and this guy could've sent a side down based on his imagination.

I think refs should be fined for calls that bad.

If it isnt a foul, doesn't look like a foul, the player doesn't appeal for it and the ref still gives it what chance have you got?

You aren't supposed to make a decision unless you are certain and this guy could've sent a side down based on his imagination.

I think refs should be fined for calls that bad.

It didn’t look like a foul to me but their guy does look like he appeals for the foul after the clearing tackle

You can’t fine refs for making mistakes just like you can’t fine Jamie Jones for not setting up his wall properly. People make mistakes

Reactions: GSM