NEVER BEEN ONE TO GLOAT | Page 2 | Vital Football

NEVER BEEN ONE TO GLOAT

If we cannot beat arguably the worst team to ever play in the Premier this weekend coming then we deserve to go down, saying that we didn't fair to good against Derby who were also up there as being the worst team in the league.

Nufc_Ben - 6/5/2013 23:18

Fuck off man, I don't care how much you hate Ashley, anybody that thinks out current situation is even slightly amusing has no right to call themselves a Newcastle fan.

The problem with this club is prats like you.

Boomboomcheiktheroom - 6/5/2013 23:57

If we cannot beat arguably the worst team to ever play in the Premier this weekend coming then we deserve to go down, saying that we didn't fair to good against Derby who were also up there as being the worst team in the league.

Worst team? We're not playing your 8974th season on football manager now you fat ****.

Officemonkey - 7/5/2013 02:09

Nufc_Ben - 6/5/2013 23:18

Fuck off man, I don't care how much you hate Ashley, anybody that thinks out current situation is even slightly amusing has no right to call themselves a Newcastle fan.

The problem with this club is prats like you.

Unfortunately whilst not having a go at Ben in particular, Officemonkeys statement is bang on.

You will never get rid of the bloke who is siphoning off all of the clubs money into his back pocket (whilst his mate tells you otherwise, pleads poverty on MA's behalf and reminds you all how lucky you are to have a football club whilst at the same time, shafting you up the arse) as long as you turn up like lambs to the slaughter every week and keep giving him your money.

Ashley is using a fascist like tactic, tell the masses what shite you want them to hear for long enough and in the end they will believe you.

Some of the modern day fans seem to be afraid of staying away from the game in case they miss something.
Miss what exactly, the same mega rich clubs winning everything, finishing in the top four places and playing in Europe every season whilst regularly twatting NUFC along the way. Sitting in a ground that resembles a library, and that has no where near the same atmosphere as it did in the days of the Leazes End.

We go against the grain and have a good season and qualify for Europe but in the end it's just used as an excuse to cover up the teams shite performances. Tiredness, too many games... blah blah blah.
The modern day footballer want mega pay but doesn't want to have to play too much to earn it.

I will always love Newcastle United, I have watched and enjoyed watching a lot of the shite we have had to endure over the years, but this modern day Sly Sports manfactured crap with it's mega rich owners can fuck right off for me.

I'm not going to gloat if we go down but I refuse to let the likes of Ashley Llambias, Pardew and Shola Ameobi ruin my day either.

I've done my time on the terraces and totally understand where whoever may be gloating, laughing at NUFC or staying away from watching this convaluted crap known as modern day football is coming from..

Fuck football :14:

Most people on here knew as soon as the summer transfer window closed that we were in trouble. Trying to run a Premiership team on a shoestring just doesn't work. Those few people on here praising Ashley for his ability to balance the books need to take a look at themselves and question if its football or economics they're really interested in.

banjo9 - 7/5/2013 08:37

Most people on here knew as soon as the summer transfer window closed that we were in trouble. Trying to run a Premiership team on a shoestring just doesn't work. Those few people on here praising Ashley for his ability to balance the books need to take a look at themselves and question if its football or economics they're really interested in.

Yep! even that odious crack smoking arsehole Merson predicted relegation. Now looks like he will have been right all along

I think all of those that have sat in SJP and helped repay Ashley's loans are pretty much getting what they deserve. I don't agree with this shite about Ashley not stopping them supporting the team they love, I like to meet my friends and have a drink and a laugh shite because YOU are the reason Ashley is staying and taking the fucking piss. Grow a fucking backbone, hoy your season tickets in and come and join the Les Miserables.

Ashley won't stop anyone supporting the team, but you can support the team from the pub. I know the atmosphere isn't the same but is there even an atmosphere at St James's anymore? Not from what I've heard or read lately. The fact is if 40,000 or so are going week in, week out then that's not going to bother the fat man too much. I also know that ticket sales make up about £15m, not a lot when it comes to the final profits but how is a club going to survive with no fans? What we need is a Liverpool style campaign to get rid of this slimy fat ****!!

It will not happen. Our loyalty is our Achilles heel and successive owners have taken advantage of it.

It's not just a Newcastle problem, the game is rotten from top to bottom.

Daft ticket prices, soulless stadiums, players earning too much, a shit toothless FA, biased refs, all seater stadiums ...

Look at the German model. They have cheap tickets, safe standing, full stadiums, two teams in the CL final, a national side that win things ... and we can't do that here apparently.

If they can do it in Germany then they can do it here, but the will isn't there. Al we get is more of the same. Well, if you keep turning up and saying nowt that's what we'll always have.

It's been ruined from day one with sky, I still remember them fucking cheerleaders at the start of games in the early years of their coverage. Everybody jumping on the gravy train, creaming themselves with the vast amounts of money been thrown at them. It's rotten to the core the premier league with the sky's favourites domineering every single season, while the rest of us fight for the scraps. I loved me football once but these days I have passed caring what happens. The thing needs a massive overhaul and a level playing field, otherwise we will be stuck in the same old routine every season. Boring boring boring.

All that is talked about in the PL at the minute is the money. Nothing about extortionate ticket prices, ludicrous kick off times, the lack of quality, cheating players, hopeless officials (Cisse has had 6 legitimate goals chalked off) and the fact that probably the worst Man Utd team in the last twenty years have pissed the division even though Man City have spent about 200 billion pound. TBH I have enjoyed the play off games between Yeovil & Sheff Utd and Brentford v Swindon more than any PL game I've seen this season.

Spot on Vin the P/L is shit compared to what it was and the fact that some players are creaming off 200k a week is nothing short of obscene. Also agree with Richard Sky have bastardised the game and personally i will enjoy it when it all crumbles which will probably be when sky decide to dump football.At least in the 70's and 80's you had teams like Derby, Forest and Villa winning the league now we know the top 4 before a ball is kicked.

I recall the league going down to the wire and the big decider was between Spurs and Everton. I remember West Ham nearly winning it, likewise Norwich, Ipswich, and of course NUFC. Forest winning the European Cup twice off the belt with crowds of around 25k.

Apparently that can't happen anymore, we just have to be "realistic" and accept the same top four every year.

We simply have people in charge of the league or our club who don't understand football or the fans philosophy of football. there is so much money in that greedy people are in charge and expect the people to accept how its run and to keep paying.

Must admit there was a part of me in that second half willing for Liverpool to reach double figures. Just to magnify the the mess we're in even more. It gets like that sometimes.

Whilst I'm not gloating, I saw this coming a mile off. Not enough players bought in the summer is the crux of it. Ashley trying to spend fuck all. I made the trip to SJP to see us against Spurs. We may have won, but we were shite and have not improved since, in fact Partridge has made us worse, even with the additions in the New Year. I have followed NUFC for over twenty five years and whilst the Keegan era was great we have managed to come full circle and are back to being screwed over by the owner/board. I have reached the stage where I keep a track of what's going on, but I get bored watching us play (maybe the shite hoofball Partridge has us playing) and I won't be going to a game again for a long time. I could have gone to West Ham last weekend and had the option of going to QPR this weekend but I'm so disillusioned with NUFC and all it entails I can't be arsed with it anymore.