NEVER BEEN ONE TO GLOAT | Vital Football

NEVER BEEN ONE TO GLOAT

BlackBob

Vital Football Legend
But how many of the original diehards are now having a chuckle to themselves regards our initial thoughts and stance towards supporting Mr blobby.
I'd love to say i take no pleasure in the any self gratification,but I'd be feckin lying.
As basically pissed off with the state of my club,but the happy clappers have lightened the load somewhat. :59:

Im pleased i continued to go and watched some memorable goals but this season has seen good moments, few and far between.

Also because the premier league prize money and what not is so high, the gate money isn't such a big deal but low crowds in the championship or a lower division will be a massive issue, so unless Ashley pulls a masterstroke in the Summer then income will be a problem.

Fuck off man, I don't care how much you hate Ashley, anybody that thinks out current situation is even slightly amusing has no right to call themselves a Newcastle fan.

Nufc_Ben - 6/5/2013 23:18

Fuck off man, I don't care how much you hate Ashley, anybody that thinks out current situation is even slightly amusing has no right to call themselves a Newcastle fan.

It just got funnier.

steekiebrown - 6/5/2013 23:19

It just got funnier.

You are the exact type of " supporter" who will happily see us relegated just so you can say you were right about Pardew and Ashley all along. Well done you were right and I was wrong, really funny the situation we are in isnt it.

You Sir, have just won Village Idiot of the year award.
Cherish it and get to feckin bed now! :59:

Looking back, I know I always qualified things by saying I hoped Pards had learned from past mistakes but feared that he hadn't.

Some labelled that as pardew hating, even though the hatred was more against those who appointed a serial failure, despite initial surges.

Wish it hadn't proved to be a repeat of his previous experience, not going to gloat but even if we did, the twats who seemed to think that he was the Holy Spirit have deserted the board anyway.

Nufc_Ben - 6/5/2013 23:23

It just got funnier.

You are the exact type of " supporter" who will happily see us relegated just so you can say you were right about Pardew and Ashley all along. Well done you were right and I was wrong, really funny the situation we are in isnt it.

Feck me is Alan ya dad?
If so how much does he still owe Dracula,we will have a whip round to buy the feckin debt. :jhang:

Nufc_Ben - 6/5/2013 23:23

It just got funnier.

Yes. It is funny. I don't need relegation to know I was right. I have eyes in my head and I could see what was going on.
It's hilarious how mongs like you have turned on Pardew and Ashley.
Beats me how anyone could watch the team live and ever rate Pardew.

Sorry Ben, nowt against you as I do like you, but this is funny as fuck for some of us.

We've been here before, it's called gallows humour.

Laugh when we go down, it's no big deal, this is Newcastle man.

Fuck Ashley and fuck Pardew and fuck all the people who keep n blindly believing.

I wouldn't put you in the happy clapper camp Ben. You gave them a fair shot at winning your support and they fucked it up.

We're still 9/2 to go down like and as many times as ive said it's wrong to bet against the toon, that is another daft bet that has to be taken up because it's a reward either way.

A £100 bet could pay for a season ticket in the championship.

Toon_NoMatterWot - 6/5/2013 23:30

We're still 9/2 to go down like and as many times as ive said it's wrong to bet against the toon, that is another daft bet that has to be taken up because it's a reward either way.

A £100 bet could pay for a season ticket in the championship.

Good thinking batman. :35:

OldLeazes - 6/5/2013 23:30

Sorry Ben, nowt against you as I do like you, but this is funny as fuck for some of us.

We've been here before, it's called gallows humour.

Laugh when we go down, it's no big deal, this is Newcastle man.

Fuck Ashley and fuck Pardew and fuck all the people who keep n blindly believing.

I wouldn't put you in the happy clapper camp Ben. You gave them a fair shot at winning your support and they fucked it up.

You were definitely smiling typing that... :59:

Maybe people are hoping that 2 rather large pennies will drop with Ashley if we do get relegated.

If you don't laugh, you could cry.

I think those that have been shouting since before the last Summer transfer deadline window closed about

a) certain positions
b) quality and depth of the squad
c) Pardew

may have a right to chose between laughing and crying. It is not as though our problems coming into this season were not known about, just that the club did fuck all about them until - as it proves - it was too late.

Not gonna lie, if Norwich are 4th bottom and we are 3rd bottom come the end of the season I will have a little smile to myself just for Chrissy.

I aint a Mystic Meg or anything like that,but if we go down it's nothing more than's deserved this season.