Neutrals View On The Sheffield Derby | Vital Football

Neutrals View On The Sheffield Derby

What’s a joke comment from the Arsenal fan. They have spent more on their front line than SUFC have spent in transfer fees in our entire history. The quality of the Championship will never improve while 90 percent of the money goes to the premiership. This is slowly strangling the England team and why the FA are trying to sell Wembley.

I think the Derby mob are getting a little bit hyped up in the Lampard dreamland and seem to forget we completely passed them off the park too.
Fulham fan nailed, 1 top striker away frombeing promoted. Nothing against Sharp but we need better either in place of him or alongside him.

We need somebody with the passing skills of McGoldrick who scores as often as Billy does who is really good in the air with a bit of pace playing alongside Billy. A big ask I know but there it is. Another Deano would fit the bill.

Last edited:
United are one top striker away from promotion

Think that applies to half the Championship. Unfortunately they cost the most money and want serious wages. Maybe a loan ? we haven't been great recently with loaned strikers but maybe we can pick one up.
Waghorn, he cost between 4/8 million plus wages depending which paper you read. Bradley Dack just on Sky they are talking 20 million the world has gone mad and January is well known for paying stupid inflated fees.

We need somebody with the passing skills of McGoldrick who scores as often as Billy does who is really good in the air with a bit of pace playing alongside Billy.

It sounds like what we need is Dr Frankenstein... Stitch together the best bits from a bunch of L1 players, 100,000 volts up his bum, and Bob's your dads brother...

No need to thank me...

I think the Derby mob are getting a little bit hyped up in the Lampard dreamland and seem to forget we completely passed them off the park too.
Fulham fan nailed, 1 top striker away frombeing promoted. Nothing against Sharp but we need better either in place of him or alongside him.
what about a cheeky bid for chris wood on loan from burnley seems a mitrovich type of player to me and could well be i our wage range wont be on fantastic wages there

what about a cheeky bid for chris wood on loan from burnley seems a mitrovich type of player to me and could well be i our wage range wont be on fantastic wages there

It’s not often I hear much gossip,but I was told that we enquired about signing Mitrovich,and was quoted that we would have to pay £85k a week to get him,Newcastle would be paying the rest of his wages,the mind truly boggles

A loan for a young Premier League, up and comer seems the more likely outcome to me, wages subsidised and should the Big prize come, a possibility of a buy outright at the end of it. Unless of course CW pulls another 20 goal a season rabbit out of Jack's Magic Hat.

I quite like Campbell at Hull, don't know what others think ?

A loan for a young Premier League, up and comer seems the more likely outcome to me, wages subsidised and should the Big prize come, a possibility of a buy outright at the end of it. Unless of course CW pulls another 20 goal a season rabbit out of Jack's Magic Hat.

I quite like Campbell at Hull, don't know what others think ?
I'd sooner have Dicko from Hull Redders,he was their most dangerous player at BDBL in my opinion.UTCB

I think Dean Smith will make changes in January and take some of the better Brentford players. What about Hourihane to compete with Duffy ?. We need at least one striker and a Plan B from Duffy.

I think Dean Smith will make changes in January and take some of the better Brentford players. What about Hourihane to compete with Duffy ?. We need at least one striker and a Plan B from Duffy.
i like hourihane and dicko just wonder why he cant get in hulls team that would be my only concern also still wouldnt suprise me if chris goes back in for hogan

josh maja 3m up front then upto 5 million an a good sell on clause should get him ,plus curtis curran from ports