Neutral Fans Views On The Blades Win Against Palace | Vital Football

Neutral Fans Views On The Blades Win Against Palace

“In the premier league and can’t even fill their stadium." by a Man City fan is the pick of the crop, like, spent £1bn and neither can you...

The comparison with Stoke isn't a bad one. Unfashionable yet were 10-12 years, bit of Europe, only fell apart after Mark Hughes bought them a crock of crap.

The Norwich fans are bizarre. There was barely anything between us last season and we have strengthened since while they are pretty much going with what they had, but they are all looking down their noses at us for some reason. The other comments were mostly positive I guess. It's nice to see that some of the Villa fans have returned to this reality; they were a nightmare on Twitter during the transfer window...

“In the premier league and can’t even fill their stadium." by a Man City fan is the pick of the crop, like, spent £1bn and neither can you...

I bet he is a plastic fan who wanted nothing to do with them when they were struggling in the third tier!

The stadium we have,the manager we have,the fan base we have, the spirit we have.......oh and the AMBITION we have.

Enjoy the ride BLADES!

Cheers Roy....hope your not asking for commission from your readers with all these views from, the normal pre view and view from after the game have been budgeted for.......Tufty won't be happy if we have to break into jan transfer window money to pay for these......tsssssk

where's moneh gone
:guiness:

In the premier league and can’t even fill their stadium." by a Man City fan is the pick of the crop, like, spent £1bn and neither can you...

The comparison with Stoke isn't a bad one. Unfashionable yet were 10-12 years, bit of Europe, only fell apart after Mark Hughes bought them a crock of crap.
Very Piggish comment that and quite unlike the City fans in know. I wonder if a slice of Pork was involved? It’s unusual for ManU fans to be the voice of reason.

Very Piggish comment that and quite unlike the City fans in know. I wonder if a slice of Pork was involved? It’s unusual for ManU fans to be the voice of reason.

Supposedly up to 10,000 empty seats at the Etihad for absent ST holders, and seats bought for corporate and not used. Think we did quite well based on that...

1566228925405.png

When the GCB was sung before ko,hairs on't back of mi neck stood to attention,amazingly sung by BLADES in every stand.Roy duz a gr8 job wi these views from type threads but personally i dunt gi a shiny wot other fans or pundits for that matter think of us.I'm absolutely delighted wi our start and the gr8 thing is most of our summer signings have barely kicked a ball for us yet. UTMPB

Supposedly up to 10,000 empty seats at the Etihad for absent ST holders, and seats bought for corporate and not used. Think we did quite well based on that...

View attachment 34632
I noticed how empty Stamford Bridge was with several minutes to go yesterday. The game was finely balanced and yet massive sections of the home end just seem to clear well before the added time was announced. I know it’s London but I’ve not noticed it happen at the likes of QPR. The West Ham fans are the same. Love their football but not enough to watch it for 90 minutes.

I just don't get the infatuation with crowd numbers. The oinkers are obsessed by it too but what does it matter? Only one thing matters. 3 points. On to the next one.

That comment has Pork written all over it, Older City fans will remember what it's like to have been in the Lower League's.......