Network Care Solutions, Birmingham | Vital Football

Network Care Solutions, Birmingham

Barney2004

Vital 1st Team Regular
With permission from Mr Fear he has said I'm able to put this here. Thank you.

I have been a recruitment consultant for years. A successful one where I was getting a lot of money per month for what I was doing.

During the pandemic I thought to myself that I can do this on my own. Took the risk and plunge and did it. Near enough to a year on we are still here. :)

Concentrate mainly on care staff and Nurses in birmingham. Providing them to Care Homes etc.However , we have expanded the area we cover all the way down to the isle wight!

We also recruit for all companies from needing care staff to Chefs and bar staff.

Anyway, we have a Facebook page

www.facebook.com/networksolutions05 should anyone want to follow and support me :)

also we are on google too should anyone struggle for staff

I'm not in B'ham Barney however have given your page a follow and will share it later as I know many fellow Villa friends, on my FB living there, who aren't from VV

The care side of it is horrendously busy at the moment as you could imagine!

Yes it will be. I hope your coping regarding staff if your employing anyone.

Social care has always been extremely busy. The pandemic has quadrupled that I expect.

Make sure you take time for you and yours. Who cares for the carer has been quoted at me many times.

It's easy to forget ourselves in the business of all. Your vocation will always be needed. I'm glad it's going well though

The pandemic has made the care industry very very busy , you're quite right. It's also been made extra difficult by the new laws that have come into place. ie: all care staff having to be double jabbed, homes having proof of this, also care staff aren't really meant to go to more than 1 home within 10 days! its so difficult at the moment. But we plod on!