Netflix | Page 2 | Vital Football

Netflix

Wurzel - 1/11/2013 11:16

fair enough, although you get a month free to try it, so might be worth a look, also you can cancel at any time, there is no set length contract.

but with all the others on my phone mate i probably would forget about netflix and wouldnt even use it for the months free trial lol

Even Mr K who is a big film buff isn't interested in having it. So many places you can watch films on line totally legit he isn't interested in spending cash on what he can get for free

i can also download films that are on at the cinema on my samsung illigally with a+downloader too.... dont do it very often but its always there when i cant be arsed going to the cinema to watch a film... i can also link that app up to my tv... i know its wrong to do that but i dont really care.

I tried Netflix over the summer (and got to half way through season 4 of Breaking Bad), but was bit annoyed by the fact you couldn't download.
Streaming is all well and good, and yes I know it keeps your spot in a series/ episode, but sometimes it would be nice to have it downloaded, say to a phone or tablet, to watch. I'd be happy if they just allowed one episode at a time to save people downloading entire series during the trial and then buggering off, which is what they're probably worried about.