Netflix series | Vital Football

Netflix series

Shall give White Lines a look, just finished Money Heist, which incidently is directed by the same chap who directs White Lines. Money Heist is totally over the top, but good fun.

We binge watched Ozark.

I keep meaning to try the man in the high castle again. Got bored last time but really want to like it as the concept is good.

We have just started Anne with an e. Quite good although not my usual thing at all .

DON'T KNOW IF THIS CHANGE'S ANYONE'S THOUGHTS ON THE CUMMINGS SITUATION BUT I JUST READ THIS.

"Dominic Cummings went up to stay in a spare home/granny flat. They have an autistic infant and Cummings mother is a special needs teacher and was designated to care for the 4 year old child should Dom and his wife get so sick they were hospitalised.
They didn’t go for a visit. It was to put in place essential care should they get so ill they were in hospital for months or worse, die.
Had they stayed in London, then there was the possibility that the child could end up in care.
I don’t think it’s as clear cut as people first thought!"

A bit like the lockdown rules.
Last week everyone was confused about them on Facebook.
This week they understand them 100%...unless it's a mate or themselves who has broken the lockdown rules.
Then it's ok. Apparently. :-( #confusedagain :-(

DON'T KNOW IF THIS CHANGE'S ANYONE'S THOUGHTS ON THE CUMMINGS SITUATION BUT I JUST READ THIS.

"Dominic Cummings went up to stay in a spare home/granny flat. They have an autistic infant and Cummings mother is a special needs teacher and was designated to care for the 4 year old child should Dom and his wife get so sick they were hospitalised.
They didn’t go for a visit. It was to put in place essential care should they get so ill they were in hospital for months or worse, die.
Had they stayed in London, then there was the possibility that the child could end up in care.

This week they understand them 100%...unless it's a mate or themselves who has broken the lockdown rules.

That sounds like a shit series. I wont be watching that on netflix 😂😉😁😆

Did he watch Netflix?

Shall give White Lines a look, just finished Money Heist, which incidently is directed by the same chap who directs White Lines. Money Heist is totally over the top, but good fun.

Is Money Heist worth continuing with after the first two series? I really enjoyed the first two but then when I started watching the third I got the impression that they had started to spin it out further than originally intended.

It pisses me off when tv series do that. Sometimes they should just end it and then it would exist in its own right as a good thing. Too often there are more episodes written where they're not needed and a good thing becomes a bit fucked up. As I started to watch the third series I was worried that this might be the case with Money Heist, so I just stopped watching.

But if you tell me it carries on being good I'll give it another go. I right fancy that Tokyo so I'd not need much of an excuse to continue watching!

Where did you read that the pledge? It sounds conclusive and should shirley put an end to all this needless debate. About anything!

Are you going to post this on every thread? I think you should!

Is Money Heist worth continuing with after the first two series? I really enjoyed the first two but then when I started watching the third I got the impression that they had started to spin it out further than originally intended.

It pisses me off when tv series do that. Sometimes they should just end it and then it would exist in its own right as a good thing. Too often there are more episodes written where they're not needed and a good thing becomes a bit fucked up. As I started to watch the third series I was worried that this might be the case with Money Heist, so I just stopped watching.
Same here. Enjoyed the first 2 series, but gave up quick on the 3rd. A problem with Netflix is if they have a success they go on too long with it (see Orange is the new black)

4th series looks like it might be good though.

Re OP, currently watching Making a murderer, Sunderland til I die, and have just finished Kingdom (excellent) and Ozarks (v.good, but getting into Breaking Bad, going on too long territory). Also started the Last Dance. Elite was good as was the Tiger King, and The Witcher

I'm still watching more on Walter Presents though

But if you tell me it carries on being good I'll give it another go. I right fancy that Tokyo so I'd not need much of an excuse to continue watching!
In parts 3 and 4 they rob the Royal Mint,and it's not quite as good as parts 1 and 2, although gets better, and the further you get into the story it all sort of links up.
You're right about Tokyo.

I'd recommend sticking with Money Heist, it's OTT but a good watch for me. Season 3 is a bit slower but season 4 is pretty much all action. I think the director said for that season he deliberately wanted stuff happening all the time.

Ooo yeah I love a bit of Tokyo, especially when she likes to win every argument by asking if they want to fuck her 😂

Have you guys been watching with subs or dubs?

In parts 3 and 4 they rob the Royal Mint,and it's not quite as good as parts 1 and 2, although gets better, and the further you get into the story it all sort of links up.

I`m thinking about watching MH, but now I know about the Royal Mint Blag, I`m worried that i`ll be looking too deeply for sublime hints of things to come as I plough through series 1 and 2. From a surreal crime-stopping perspective, has the Royal Mint offered a reward ?

Oh, and its pizza for me, though i am partial to a chewy hoagie on the sofa..

I'd recommend sticking with Money Heist, it's OTT but a good watch for me. Season 3 is a bit slower but season 4 is pretty much all action. I think the director said for that season he deliberately wanted stuff happening all the time.

Ooo yeah I love a bit of Tokyo, especially when she likes to win every argument by asking if they want to fuck her 😂

Have you guys been watching with subs or dubs?

Cheers you two, I'll give season 3 a go.

Have been watching the dubbed version. When it gets late in the evening I can rarely handle subtitles. The dubbing aint terrible, it's ok.

After Life is the best thing in Netflix recently.

Thought Tiger King promised much but ultimately didn’t deliver and just petered out.

Have you seen the outtakes? How they ever got round to finishing some scenes I'll never know, Paul Kaye talking about the threesome in the disabled toilets had me crying with laughter.

Heard a lot of good things about Ozark, so started watching it, have just finished the first series, have to be honest, I can't really see what the fuss is about. It's entertaining enough, I guess, passes the time, but I don't think it's very well written at all, far too many moments where I just end up wondering "Why would they do that?", just seems completely unrealistic and an attempt to artificially bump the story along.