Neil Harris | Vital Football

Neil Harris

HarrowGill

Vital Youth Team
Rumours are circulating that he will soon be given the tin-tack at Millwall, and has frequently had run-ins with his own fans after some poor performances, even telling one group of fans to 'Fvck off down the road and watch Palace!'

Assuming that the Director of Football talk and rumours of Steve Evans are nonsense, surely he would represent the wise choice? Ex-Gill, and has taken a L1 club up to the Championship via the Play-Offs, and kept them there on a tight budget for at least one season.

I'd be happy with that but would he come cheap enough?
Wouldn't think he'd demand a massive playing budget and can't imagine he's on a huge wage so might be a runner if those rumours are true.

I have the image of less than entertaining football being played- I've not watched them, can anyone let me know if my assumption is correct?

I was told earlier in the season that scally had spoken with Harris so this wouldn’t surprise me

Rumours are circulating that he will soon be given the tin-tack at Millwall, and has frequently had run-ins with his own fans after some poor performances, even telling one group of fans to 'Fvck off down the road and watch Palace!'

Assuming that the Director of Football talk and rumours of Steve Evans are nonsense, surely he would represent the wise choice? Ex-Gill, and has taken a L1 club up to the Championship via the Play-Offs, and kept them there on a tight budget for at least one season.

That's a pretty big 'assume' with Evans stil odds on favourite with the bookies.
Although being used to telling your own gobby fans to 'eff off' might be useful if he does get the nod!

I have the image of less than entertaining football being played- I've not watched them, can anyone let me know if my assumption is correct?

Long hoof ball diagonals is his tactics according to a Millwall mate of mine. He says the football has been awful this season.