Need Any Help Notts Members?! | Vital Football

Need Any Help Notts Members?!

VitalFootballAdmin

Vital Squad Member
Staff member
Hey Folks

Just noticed you fine folks using the Vital forum here.

Do you need anything? Happy to set up things as you want and also if there is a 'leader' who wants to be admin feel free to let us know.

Regards

Vital Central !

On the main list of forums can you change "Thinks like what appear on the front page of the site" to "Things like those which appear on the front page of the site" before Sid gets here and gets upset :D

shoot_five - 30/8/2015 20:30

On the main list of forums can you change "Thinks like what appear on the front page of the site" to "Things like those which appear on the front page of the site" before Sid gets here and gets upset :D

Please, not Sid!

VitalFootballAdmin - 29/8/2015 11:14

Hey Folks

Just noticed you fine folks using the Vital forum here.

Do you need anything? Happy to set up things as you want and also if there is a 'leader' who wants to be admin feel free to let us know.

Regards

Vital Central !

Question guys. Is admin the same as moderating?

Yes uysapie... moderating but we now call it admin and alert team because if you moderate in the 'old way' (ie you go in and edit posts or delete things without an alert) you are deemed to have made a legal judgement on the thread, not only what has already been posted but also whatever is posted after. So we wait for alerts and remove/keep but don't edit.

Same as front page comments, there is an alert button by every post.

If you do all make this place your home - you're most welcome (!) - then we are quite happy to set it up as you all want plus put admin in place.

Just in case any ever needs anything (not that I have much to offer rol ) I can be contacted on

jonathan@vitalfootball.co.uk

Hi Jonathan,

I've been trying to send a private message but it just sits in my outbox. Can you let me know what I need to do to make sure it sends?

Thanks