Ned Kelly needs your advice - any Ideas? | Vital Football

Ned Kelly needs your advice - any Ideas?

Buzz Lightyear

Alert Team
nedkelly
Vital Squad Member

Out of context but urgent!

As this is my 50th year supporting city I thought Id bring my son up from Sydney for the FA cup final.

Will need to book travel this weekend. Any advice on getting tickets? It would be a long trek from Oz to watch the game in "the kings tavern"!

Will call the club tonight as well. And contact MCFC supporters club in Sydney.

Any help appreciated.

apart from Writing to the Chairman of Manchester City, I have no idea, but be aware that there are some people out there who would sell you a forgery, you must try and get one through a legitimate source.

I've seen posts on Twitter that the only tickets now seemingly available to City fans from our allocation of 28k (I think), is £115.
Good luck, Ned, but it looks like your chances are slim. :sorry:

Hope you manage to take a trick Ned so that you and your lad get a great holiday.
Best of luck mate!

Just heard overnight that I scored 2 tickets through of all sources a mate with contacts at Manu. Im now beholden to Ragville. £145 each. Assured they are not in the Watford end. Missus is laundering my Colin Bell jersey! Hope I survive the next 3eplgames....

Great news, enjoy the game and the trip, hopefully the boys in blue make it a memorable one.