Nearly Live! v West Ham | Page 13 | Vital Football

Nearly Live! v West Ham

Vardy and Marhez are gonna be trembling in their boots when our bronzed boys turn up after their holiday in Abu Dabi

northern yellow - 16/2/2016 10:57

I'm looking forwards to Leicester away now. DG can I borrow your 6ft paper clapper from the Hopless 1 days?

yes of course northern.
but if you look at warm weather training article comments on main page
you will find that happy clapper sue has the biggest one of all. :grin:

There is another type of season ticket supporter supporter who also goes to some away games. I go to every home game which for me is an 80 mile round trip taking a very long time even when traffic is not that bad. I too do not feel qualified to give an accurate assessment of the game however its a damn sight better than the opinion of anyone who has only listened to a second hand commentary from the media. Unfortunately, I do not have the time to go to the pub but I do not blindly follow the board, manager and players either. Everyone is entitled to an opinion and should not bother with a forum if you cant accept the opposite view.OTBC :posh:

Good post CK . I wear my heart on my sleeve when it comes to all things Norwich . I dont mean or want to upset anyone , but I believe what I say and say what I see. I dont say I am necessarily right , and what I say is just my opinions . What I really dont like is someone coming on here with an intolerant attitude to what some might say just because they dont agree with it .

YB, we all wear our hearts on our sleeves in supporting our club and most of us have slightly differing opinions although this particular site is heavily weighted towards the negative which I find very sad. Yes, I will be accused of being a happy clapper, non season ticket holder who does not attend away games. Whatever, my opinion is as valid as yours and I try and point out the reality of where the club is and enjoy the fact we are playing in the most competitive league in the world. Just try and take the positives and enjoy it, the club is where most expected or hoped it would be, out of the relegation places, albeit on,y just!

Thats the way it has always been on Vital . The dark or bitter humour is used as a way of getting through bad times or bad defeats . In the Lambert years it was all positive on here , so I guess the amount of negativity only reflects the fortunes of the club .

What we really all need is pile of dammed good wins

my negativity ( if that is how opinion is defined ) is actually pointing out how poor performances or players have been on a game by game basis based on what I watch at a game.

It is a tough league but we have thrown away a lot of points through basic errors and IMO should be higher in the league.

I am another type of fan....I have no season ticket, but have a priority membership...I go to at least 5 homes game (went to more when we were in championship and league 1) and I go to all London away games. I live a bit too far to have a season ticket.

As said when jump ship was manager it was all positive and last season it was mixed. We have had positive posts on here this season, but of late it has been crap, so negative comments are to be expected, but diss if you have positive ones that's great.

I think that sometimes people can be a bit aggressive towards our negative comments, which then causes issues.

I fecking hate most of the cc callers and I think all of us on here can agree with that.

Also even when we win I still am annoyed that Brady is lb and we have one up top. Howson on the right fecking pisses me off!

There are many types of fan, not the 2 I suggested.

However when it comes to the crunch I believe there are ones who blindly
ignore the problems and are happy to carry on when there are clearly big issues and those who are concerned and raise the problems they see.

It is our managers job to find out why our players are making so many basic mistakes on so many different occasions and sort out the problem.
There is a problem and if it cant be sorted out soon by our manager then our board will have to make a difficult decision. If the players continue to make so many basic mistakes on so many occasions and nothing gets sorted, then it has to be assumed by the fans that the decision has been made to stick with set up as it is and hope for the best. (a mistake IMO). Surely AN has to start by playing the right players in the positions they play best or am I being naive. :posh:

Naiveity is what I thought after the very first game of the season , coupled with the scary clueless Gary Holt. I soon got shot down in the stands for even daring to say anything about the great AN