Nearly Live! v West Ham | Page 12 | Vital Football

Nearly Live! v West Ham

Diss flyer - 14/2/2016 10:14

Steady on, don't criticise the chosen few who populate this forum with negativity for 90% of the time. I often wonder how much they know about football with some of the stuff they post but at least if makes me laugh.

Maybe it is the case of where you sit and view being different.
Diss. Where is your season ticket seat located and where abouts did you sit at villa park ?

My turn to join in,
So once again with a player why the hell did we sign Bamford if we are not going to use him ? If mulumbu is not adequate as a central midfielder then why wasn't this addressed in the window and our best signing in Brady is played in the wrong position ? I could go on but you get my drift ? Too many mistakes AN sort it....

I did offer Diss the chance to stand shoulder to shoulder with me Villa park where the likes of me actually go and support Norwich . I would have enjoyed a friendly chat over a beer over our opinions all things NCFC , but sadly I was never contacted .

Football is and always will be a matter of opinion . I understand and respect the opinion of those who say we shouldnt act against AN , but equally it remains my opinion that we will struggle more with him ( remember , those who get upset , its just an opinion and I cant see the future any more than the next fan) .

I say what I see . I have seen every home game and I am going to Leicester ( join me everyone in my support for NCFC) will be my 5th away. I see bizarre line-ups , players in the wrong positions , and ridiculous substitutions . I see defeat after defeat and horrendous performances by players clearly not fit for the Premier League . That is what I actually see , and that formula is likely to relegate us , but that just my opinion like !

I see the season end getting nearer and nearer and us likely to need
40 points to be safe and that is likely to be 5 more wins.

That is 5 wins from 12 games.
After we beat southampton it was 5 wins from 18 which was feasible.
Can we win 5 out of 12.
For arguments sake we can rule out 2 games against mancs and the improving chelsea.
That means we will have to beat newastle, sunderland and watford
at home and that leaves 2 way wins out of swansea, wba, palarse,
and everton, ruling out leicester and arsenal.

Let us not underestimate that task and how much damage has been done by failing to perform at bournemouth and villa and not beating liverpool and west ham at home.

Ha ha, a typical response that I expected! One has to be a season ticket holder and attend at Villa before an opinion is valid. I won't sink to your level you know it all!

Wrong again Diss ! I said clearly these are just my opinions ... ihave not claimed their validity. But a reasoned thinker bases his theory on FACT , and being at games can help you collect those facts . If you chose not to believe me or are unable to understand my deep unhappiness with all things NC AT THE PRESENT TIME, then that is up to you :bye:

It was an assumption that for somebody with so much to say and to be so critical of fans attending games that it was based on being a regular attending supporter.

There are in my opinion 2 types of supporters who attend games.
Neither is wrong or right but the first is fans get their early and watch everything in detail and make balanced comments after the game and have blind loyalty to the board, manager and players.
I am of the second type who go to pub with friends / family beforehand
( and afterwards if we actually win or get a creditable draw ) and try to support the team through the game but if having seen a loss come home and make passionate comments based on being incredibly disappointed. If I go onto vital whilst in that state of mind I will post how I feel and make no apology for doing that.

YB. I have an idea.
As 90 % of what you say is rubbish :grin: why do you not just get the train about 10 % of the way ( wymondham should do it ) and then come home and listen to 10 % of RN commentary.

Then you should be qualified to comment on the game.

Or maybe go into the King Power stadium with 10% of the game left and spend 90% of that time politely clapping the boys and AN when we are 4-0 down, but only spend 10% of the massive journey home being negative . I may also get off the train at Wymondham on the way back so I can walk the remaining 10% home whilst reflecting what a great job AN is doing and how lucky we are to be playing in Prem alongside these great clubs

When 4 0 down at King size crisp packet stadium a few years ago I wish I had not heard 90 % of that crap band and chelsea dagger play time !

At 2-0 Saturday we were crying out for a defensive midfielder to close out the game,so what have we got in the whole squad ? Tettey suspended and anyway not up to playing regularly and mulumbu who AN obviously doesn't rate...second rate and amateur from the club.

Yes I have been reduced to using bad language.
I can only blame it on going to watch football with all
those rough types.
Maybe I should stay at home on match days and watch Jane Austen
dvd's with Mrs DG !

' It isn't what we say or think that defines us, but what we do '
JA at her best

:grin: