Nearly Live! v West Ham | Page 11 | Vital Football

Nearly Live! v West Ham

Well we're still in the bottom 3 on GD 2 too many - 1 point ahead of Sunderland and now Newcastle have a chance to put daylight between us.

Seems to me we addressed the attacking and defensive problems and ignored the midfield,2-0 was crying out for someone to shore things up,we have NO defensive midfielder...

Seems to me that we have a clown of a manager who substitutes Jerome for totally ineffective Mbokani and swaps Wes and Naismith for Ollson and effing useless Dorrans . What an utter joke . Take your thing and **** off back to Jockland AN . You really havent got a clue

it was a joke to take off wes for the useless ditherans and sub like for like
mbok for jerome whilst bamford sat on bench warming hands.
AN OUT

That was crying out for Bamford - Hammers showed us what we needed when Moses and Carroll came on - and he puts on Dorrans who's just literally got over a bug - nuts - so so plain to see

Just seen score and once again it's another three points we have pissed away. Defence is shite and AN subs are still find useless.

So bamford will probably cancel his loan as an wants Jerome and mbo ahead of him? 10 million striker but an thinks he is best on bench.

Three points gone and off to very good Leicester and Newcastle got no game. Bassong over Bennett? Why an why?

You just have to laugh at some of these comments you really do

Same league as Hughton? I sometimes wonder what people watch.

Much better yesterday hopefully we play like that the rest of the season. Need tettey back in midfield but other than that thought that was the correct line up. Bamford at villa came on and I've never been so appalled at the effort of a player. Didn't look like he wanted to chip a fingernail or something.

Been on our worst run of form this season and we're still outside the bottom three. Not the worst situation to be in

Steady on, don't criticise the chosen few who populate this forum with negativity for 90% of the time. I often wonder how much they know about football with some of the stuff they post but at least if makes me laugh.

Not totally convinced it would be right at this stage to replace Hopeless 3 with someone like David Moyes. (not much available who are any good and want to come here). I agree and disagree with Olly. I thought we did try a little harder yesterday but it was screaming for Bamford as Jerome was out on his legs. Substitution should have been immediate response to hammers subs. Olsson should have started with Brady in front. Pinto and Klosse have to build a partnership and Bennett is better than Bassong. :posh:

The comments re Bamford are laughable, yes it is okay to have an opinion but what factual basis does the guy from Oz have to say that the game was dying out for him? A few minutes last week at Villa?