Naughty, naughty. | Vital Football

Naughty, naughty.

Likely that this will not affect the club. But it could yet affect the club finances as we really don't know everything about his dealings.

He's already called in (a few years back) a loan he made to the club so it's unlikely to be an issue.

He had his house in West Kingsdown (Kenny Noye's old place) for sale a few years ago when he first got pinched as he obviously needed some £££. Not sure if he managed to sell it though.

He's already called in (a few years back) a loan he made to the club so it's unlikely to be an issue.

He had his house in West Kingsdown (Kenny Noye's old place) for sale a few years ago when he first got pinched as he obviously needed some £££. Not sure if he managed to sell it though.
West Kingsdown? Omg, byword for dodgy residents. Possibly worse than Chislehurst, near where I live and nicknamed Swizzlehurst by us locals. Incidentally Noye was on the way to the Bull pub in Chislehurst when he committed that murder.

I doubt we will ever know exactly what or when.But I just hope that Scally has kept the clubs financially affairs away from any dodgy cash.Because the US authorities will dig deep into Anderson and his colleagues.I know very little about legal stuff. If Anderson did invest dodgy cash in Gillingham fc for a period of time but that money was repaid does that make the club libel for anything? I would guess it would regardless of if the recipient knew it was dodgy or not.

We do know that he asked the club to repay the substantial loan he made to the club.
The question then is where were those funds from regardless of if it has been repayed or not.If it was money acquired illegally then surely the club could find itself in trouble I would have thought. Scally could of course say he had no reason to doubt that the money was legitimate no telling where this could head .But it seems to me if the club still hold any of his funds that will have to be repaid to the court if any judgement is made against Anderson.

Anderson has not been found guilty of anything yet. Also it is next to impossible for a foreign national to get a fair trial in the USA, whether in a federal court or state jurisdiction, that is why there are so many cases settled by plea bargaining. According to the KM report he was detained in Dubai, but the yanks did not seem to keen for him to be deported then. They may well have 'found' some more evidence now.

Anderson has not been found guilty of anything yet. Also it is next to impossible for a foreign national to get a fair trial in the USA, whether in a federal court or state jurisdiction, that is why there are so many cases settled by plea bargaining. According to the KM report he was detained in Dubai, but the yanks did not seem to keen for him to be deported then. They may well have 'found' some more evidence now.
Definitely agree innocent until proven guilty.It is all a big IF at the moment. Just wish that the club wasn't in anyway linked with the guy he sounded bad news before he arrived.

Bit late to chip in with an alibi, 58.
Lol.

Actually I taught the brother of the girlfriend who gave evidence and had to go into winess protection.

Seriously damaged the poor lad. He couldn't even know where his sister was due to the risk of Noye's henchmen forcing it out of family members.

Total respect and admiration for the girl. Don't know if I'd have the courage to do what she did.

There are many golden triangles in the UK if you believe the estate agents' gloss. You won't hear them mention the Swanley/Gravesend/West Kingsdown triangle.