Nathan Arnold: Retrospective | Vital Football

Nathan Arnold: Retrospective

Front page headline and full page article on Nathan in today's NLP. Talks about his battle with depression/anxiety, is doing a Masters in Neuro Linguistic Programming, he terminated his contract at Salford to do his charity work in Nepal, and Boston job gives him chance to remain in football and gain experience for management, while being able to pursue other interests as well. Worth a read....and DC/NC get a good mention as well as Paul Hurst

Thought I'd bring this back to page one for anyone that might have missed it!

Front page headline and full page article on Nathan in today's NLP. Talks about his battle with depression/anxiety, is doing a Masters in Neuro Linguistic Programming, he terminated his contract at Salford to do his charity work in Nepal, and Boston job gives him chance to remain in football and gain experience for management, while being able to pursue other interests as well. Worth a read....and DC/NC get a good mention as well as Paul Hurst
Here's the article, which has just become available online.

https://www.thenonleaguefootballpap...han-arnold-im-ready-to-begin-my-new-vocation/

Excellent article by Natahn and I really wish him all the best. A top bloke who I have lot and lots of time for.