Name your XI for but every position has to be a different nationality. | Page 2 | Vital Football

Name your XI for but every position has to be a different nationality.

Great horrific side DG !

Here’s my offering and I think this side playing in a 4-4-2 line up could give any girls U8 side a run for their money :grinning:

G. Michael Theoklitos ( Australia)

D. Jon Otsemebor (England)
D. Ignasi Miquel ( Spain )
D. Mo Camara. ( Guinea)
D. Dario Dumic. ( Bosnia)

M. Mark Fotheringham ( Scotland )
M. Raymond De Waard. ( Holland )
M. Drazen Muzinic ( Croatia )
M. Gaetano Giallanza. ( Swiss/ Italian)

F. Kyle Lafferty. ( N.Ireland )
F. Carl Cort. ( Guyana)

Can anyone go any worse ?

Here is my terrible team. Think I will go 4-3-3

Michael Theoklitos ( Australia)

Jurgen Colin (Netherlands)
Victor Segura (Spain)
Dejan Stefanovic (Serbia)
Simon Charlton (England) I really disliked him.

Youssouf Mulumbu (Congo)
Carl Robinson (Wales)
Julien Brellier (France)

Paul Dalglish (Scotland)
Johan Elmander (Sweden)
Omar Koroma (Gambia)

Victor Segura (Spain)

Youssouf Mulumbu (Congo)
Carl Robinson (Wales)
Julien Brellier (France)

Paul Dalglish (Scotland)
Johan Elmander (Sweden)
Omar Koroma (Gambia)

Omar Koroma! Oh my days, I’d forgotten about him. Excellent TH26 👏👏👏

Great horrific side DG !

Here’s my offering and I think this side playing in a 4-4-2 line up could give any girls U8 side a run for their money :grinning:

G. Michael Theoklitos ( Australia)

D. Jon Otsemebor (England)
D. Ignasi Miquel ( Spain )
D. Mo Camara. ( Guinea)
D. Dario Dumic. ( Bosnia)

M. Mark Fotheringham ( Scotland )
M. Raymond De Waard. ( Holland )
M. Drazen Muzinic ( Croatia )
M. Gaetano Giallanza. ( Swiss/ Italian)

F. Kyle Lafferty. ( N.Ireland )
F. Carl Cort. ( Guyana)

Can anyone go any worse ?

Foul ref!
Gaetano Giallanza was a striker.
Secondly he was getting into his stride when I thought an injection or an injury "did him"

Victor Segura (Spain)

Youssouf Mulumbu (Congo)
Carl Robinson (Wales)
Julien Brellier (France)

Paul Dalglish (Scotland)
Johan Elmander (Sweden)
Omar Koroma (Gambia)

Good list and if you allowed subs of any nationality I offer you
Jimmy 'offside' Blair (Scotland) to go with somebody elses mention of Andy Hughes

Who was the Eastern European player sign 15 / 20 years who was supposed to be very good and we all thought he was an imposter a
Drazen Muzanic ?
well smack my hand then ! OK , I will change it to a 4-3-3 formation and play GG up front !!

I think he was called Swiss Tony ?

I have another team of crap that I have witnessed in my time:

Tracey - English

----------------------------------------------------

Murray - Scotland - Was supposed to be the best left-back in Scotland - he was shite. He was meant to be the player to replace Drury.

De Laet - Belgium - Was meant to be a good defender but always seem to be nervous and I still remember he made a mistake that led to a goal and he had a real go at Rudd who was still a youngster.

Hiese - German - Just because he must be crap because he DF wanted him and then decided 'man he isn't that great' he was number 2 LB but DF would rather have no backup then have him. :-)

Yobo - Nigeria - The guy never looked interested and was another version of Bassong

Wiggins - Welsh - God he was crap and never looked like he wanted to be here.

------------------------------------------------------

Koroma - Gambia - Came here on loan with Redknapp making out he was the next big thing. He never really played got injured and left. I saw him play and he looked pants.

Jonson - Sweden - I remember when we signed him I was excited - a Swedish international who looked very good but another who never lived up to the hype and I can't remember if he actually ever ran past anyone.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Strihavka - Czech (to be fair he probably would have been a good forward under the right manager and team)

Maric - Serbia - He like a poor man's version of Holt but never got a chance and was let go before he could do anything.

Killen - New Zealand - Anyone remembers him? No? well, no need he was shit.

5-2-3

I have another team of crap that I have witnessed in my time:

Tracey - English

----------------------------------------------------

Murray - Scotland - Was supposed to be the best left-back in Scotland - he was shite. He was meant to be the player to replace Drury.

De Laet - Belgium - Was meant to be a good defender but always seem to be nervous and I still remember he made a mistake that led to a goal and he had a real go at Rudd who was still a youngster.

Hiese - German - Just because he must be crap because he DF wanted him and then decided 'man he isn't that great' he was number 2 LB but DF would rather have no backup then have him. :-)

Yobo - Nigeria - The guy never looked interested and was another version of Bassong

Wiggins - Welsh - God he was crap and never looked like he wanted to be here.

------------------------------------------------------

Koroma - Gambia - Came here on loan with Redknapp making out he was the next big thing. He never really played got injured and left. I saw him play and he looked pants.

Jonson - Sweden - I remember when we signed him I was excited - a Swedish international who looked very good but another who never lived up to the hype and I can't remember if he actually ever ran past anyone.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Strihavka - Czech (to be fair he probably would have been a good forward under the right manager and team)

Maric - Serbia - He like a poor man's version of Holt but never got a chance and was let go before he could do anything.

Killen - New Zealand - Anyone remembers him? No? well, no need he was shit.

5-2-3

Good selection and agree with everything you've put.