Name 3 players to leave at the end of the season? | Vital Football

Name 3 players to leave at the end of the season?

Tudor

Vital Football Legend
Which 3 (or more if you want) players (not youth) do you expect to leave at the end of the season?

Loan moves do not count.

The poll is interactive and so you can add your own choice, if you wish.

Joe Hart – not sure if West Ham want him on a permanent basis but his City future has long gone. IMO he’ll be sold or contract terminated.

Yaya – contract expires and so he’ll be off.

Patrick Roberts – good player but surplice to requirements. I expect Celtic will snap him up.

Thoughts?

Mangala will probably be another to add to the list, depending on his recovery from injury.

Interestingly Everton are looking after his rehabilitation, normally when loan players get injured they're brought back to City for rehab, suggests there may be a long term deal in the offing with Everton.

I'd say we'd be happy to retain him if he's happy to stay.

Just looked up his minutes there and was surprised to see that he's already clocked up 2000 minutes playing time this season, not bad for a fringe player.

A month ago or so, I'd have agreed about Danilo, but now I think he's looking happier and more integrated.

I hope he doesn't go, as the transfer market is becoming increasingly weird and expensive. Also, of course, we may be banned from transfers for two seasons!

Hominid - 7/3/2018 09:01

A month ago or so, I'd have agreed about Danilo, but now I think he's looking happier and more integrated.

I hope he doesn't go, as the transfer market is becoming increasingly weird and expensive. Also, of course, we may be banned from transfers for two seasons!

I see Ducker in the Telegraph wrote an article about this yesterday ( haven't read it) but when I looked up CAS website we're no listed in cases currently being heard.

http://www.tas-cas.org/en/general-information/news-detail/article/list-of-cas-hearings-10.html

Besides, we followed FIFA's rules in this transfer so I don't understand how we could be the defendant, surely Velez' case is against FIFA and not City?

I don't know, Bluedub. All I heard is that a verdict was going to be given this month. Given the (alleged) agenda against us, it is a bit worrying!

kennyclementstache - 7/3/2018 04:50

Amazing how far and how quickly JH1's stock has fallen.

Some players lose their confidence, and for others their skills decline quickly. I'm afraid Joe has both problems. I hope he retires soon, it's painful to see a club legend struggle so much.

Forgot Denayer ws still at the club.

As a longish shot (no pun etc...) how about Bravo deciding that he would, in the autumn of his career prefer to be playing regular first team footie rather than warming the berti with his Spanish cheeks...