Name 10 (realistic) things on your bucket list? | Vital Football

Name 10 (realistic) things on your bucket list?

G

Ok guys, your going to die in 3 months time...And to a "certain" extent money is no object..

What 10 things(realistically) would you most like to do - before you pop your clogs?

Be as selfish as you like!

:98: :98: :98: :98:

I've always wanted to go to Vegas and have an Elvis wedding.

I want to visit Alsaka too but I'm not sure how much of the great natural wilderness is left.

Dive a shipwreck.

Take my car to a track day.

Travel to an away game with Villa, in all my years ive never had the honour of standing amongst the greatest away supporters in the land

have an holiday for a week in Hawaii always dreamt of that for some reason,

Also go to a concert like Bryan Adams or Bruce Springstein Bon Jovi Metallica Human League Duran Duran Johhny Cash aint here no more would have luv'd to see him, just a really good band old or new

Pay for a night out with the fellow Vital Villans just to say hello and have a laff with, be nice after having a good laff over the net with so many Villans even pay for BB to come over Kiwi and them american lot lol

And finally Area 51 and try and see something lol

Take a spin round the track on one of those souped up super fast racing bikes with all the right gear on,so i wouldn`t be too badly damaged when i came off.
I would love to take a corner with my knee on the ground.

Go for a curry with Fear, Deano and Prep. So I can see if its as cool an experience as going for a curry with James, Meyouldy and Macka.

Edited because predictive text hates me

I always figured if I won the lotto I'd follow the Villa home and away for an entire season. It's not a realistic thing though, not at the moment anyway.

I'd imagine if you did find you had three months to live, which unfortunately many poor souls do, most of your time would involve palliative care and putting your affairs in order!

1. meet the Queen
2. go and see Boca Juniors v River Plate
3. visit my best mate who moved to Australia a year ago
4. take my kids to Lapland
5. return to northern India and travel to the shimla region by train and see the himalayas
6. visit Rome
7. travel across the Canadian rockies to the west coast, seeing bears and doing some fishing
8. visit Scotland
9. go to the last night of the proms at the Royal Albert Hall
10. get shitefaced on a Leo Sayer around LA with David Beckham

I'm not sure I'd change very much. I have a brother in Australia whom I've not seen since we were both children (long story!) so it'd be nice to meet up with him and his family. Apart from that, I'd spend as much time as possible with our family, particularly our grandchildren.

Hmmm..... let me think.

Now although I have a hole in my bucket, I think they'd be (in no particular order);

1/ Visit South America/Mexico to see Machapichu (however it's spelt) and other ancient sites.
2/ Visit Canada and the great lakes.
3/ Attend the Rugby World Cup Finals.
4/ Return to Vietnam
5/ Visit India
6/ Return visit to the Hebrides
7/ See a couple of Lee Evans concerts - live
8/ As I've already done a hot air balloon - I've always wanted to do a flight in a glider
9/ Be given 3 months supply of various real ales - 8 pints per day.
10/ Fix that hole in my bucket.............

Ok...

1. Skydive
2. Bungee Jump
3. Murder Someone (someone who deserves to be dead. Dexter style)
4. Try an array of mind boggling drugs to see what the fuss is about.
5. Be involved in a high speed car crash (probably best to save that one till right at the end)
6. Eat at the Top 5 restaurants in the world.
7. Play golf at Pebble Beach golf course Monteray, California
8. Visit Thailand and get my perve on.
9. Phone everyone who has ever done anything nice for me and say 'Thank You'
10. Have a sex change and spend a week playing with my new fanny.

James06 - 13/9/2013 09:19

1. meet the Queen
2. go and see Boca Juniors v River Plate
3. visit my best mate who moved to Australia a year ago
4. take my kids to Lapland
5. return to northern India and travel to the shimla region by train and see the himalayas
6. visit Rome
7. travel across the Canadian rockies to the west coast, seeing bears and doing some fishing
8. visit Scotland
9. go to the last night of the proms at the Royal Albert Hall
10. get shitefaced on a Leo Sayer around LA with David Beckham

Three months mate not thirty three

kefkat - 13/9/2013 11:48

1/ Pay to bring my whole family together for the last time (we are all multi national family spread all over the world, from Canada, New Zealand, U.S, Australia and Czech as well as the U.K obviously

2/ Take a last trip in Kefelonia

3/ A cruise of The Greek Islands & Cyprus

4/ A trip to Israel Jerusalem Bethlehem and so on

5/ Sort my will out for the last time and tell the family what I want done at the funeral

That's about it

What do you want done at the funeral, just out of interest?

maybe we should have a 'my funeral' thread?

As long as Three Little Birds is playing I'll be happy.

Told Natalie many times she has to play that at my funeral. She thinks I'm morbid, but if she forgets I'm coming back to haunt the beatch!

To be fair I'm not sure many people will turn up to my funeral if I've just spent the last 3 months of my life doing drugs, murdering people, banging lady boys and playing with my new tuna purse.

I couldnt give a shit really about mine, all I will insist on is that there isnt a burial, gravestone or any lasting memorial. I dont want my kids or anyone else feeling obliged to spend any of their time at my graveside, tidying it up, laying flowers etc...