Nail Bomb gone off in Tipton | Vital Football

Nail Bomb gone off in Tipton

G

A bomb has gone off today in my hometown Tipton outside a Mosque i have only just found out on the bloody news, its literally five minutes walk away and tensions are already high in my area as EDL and BNP are strong on my council estate we could have done without this,

The bomb was set off outside a Mosque in Tipton i do worry there will be more incidents like this in my area and i have kids who my mom and dad take over the park which is diectly opposite the Mosque, i am sickend and sad and worried how close to home this is tbh

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/5010454/Explosion-near-mosque-is-terrorist-incident.html

Bloody hell.

The hatred of people is just amazing. Hope they catch whoever set those, things of absolute horror and totally indiscriminate as to whose lives they rip apart.

What an awful and cowardly thing to do.

Clive you get dickheads in all walks of life but Tipton will be a prime place because of the Tipton Taliban however there's still no excuse for shit like that but it's about time the government stood up to the muslim extremists Anjem Choudry and the like and fuck the human rights because until that happens the far right scum will grow and it will just get worse.

Its the future, im afraid, something we just have to get used to. Its gang warfare out there over culture, religion and race. Basically mixing cultures dosnt work...Do you think S.Africa is a better place? It has problems with race issues and segregation entwined into most of its society. It just dosnt work...Anywhere.

You can point as fingers as you like, play the blame game etc but the fact remains that various cultures struggle to mix. The EDL and the National front - you would consider are the British white man..I think the British white man that enter these groups have had enough at how crap the system is for their lives and their families. They are obviously taking to the streets to fight back and I see it as a trend that could grow over time.

I agree the government has let these extremists grow and become influences by listening to the european courts dictating who we can send out the country and who we can't it a farce this has led to hate growing on both sides, but now i have kids i just worry cos i have had a few occasions when i was in my teens when muslims used to pull up in vans and chase us with bats, the lad over the road from my mothers had a gunshot at him by two muslim blokes about 5 years ago the police never caught them he was just walking from football practice,

There will be more things kicking off im sure round here, the part of Tipton where the muslims live as gator said was known as the tipton taliban but a few of them that was caught in Afghanistan fighting with the Taliban went to my school Alenxandra High and tbh they seemed ok but not terrorists at all its all going to kick off i fear

Green Tea - 13/7/2013 09:54

Its the future, im afraid, something we just have to get used to. Its gang warfare out there over culture, religion and race. Basically mixing cultures dosnt work...Do you think S.Africa is a better place? It has problems with race issues and segregation entwined into most of its society. It just dosnt work...Anywhere.

You can point as fingers as you like, play the blame game etc but the fact remains that various cultures struggle to mix. The EDL and the National front - you would consider are the British white man..I think the British white man that enter these groups have had enough at how crap the system is for their lives and their families. They are obviously taking to the streets to fight back and I see it as a trend that could grow over time.

Yes your right but i would have more respect for these folk if they confronted the people about there issues and have an old fashioned punch up about it not leave a nail bomb where withe asian black families walk there kids where the park is over the road where the bomb went off, it was a cowardly thing to do and im amazed with this nice weather and how many use Tipton park that no families were hurt i'm amazed

I have mates who are EDL followers and go on the marches and the hate is defo growing all i hear when i bump into them once in a blue moon is ''this is our country man'' about the immigrants and what worries me is there will be a response from the young muslim lads as there are loads of them who have done some bad things before in race attacks so it is a two way thing thats going on round here maybe all over the country, worrying times

davem - 13/7/2013 13:04

It a shame it didn't go off in Dudley would of improved the shit hole

:19: You cruel bugger lol

Dudley used to be lovely didn't it nothing there now, i expect something to happan at Merry Hill one day something like a bomb or something how many folk are always there i avoid taking the kids there now just have a feeling some extremist will target somewhere like that i hope im wrong

davem - 13/7/2013 13:04

It a shame it didn't go off in Dudley would of improved the shit hole
LOL last time i was in Dudley i went in the Castle pub on a Wednesday afternoon and they had a karaoke on ffs it was like a fucking half way house

I used to drink up the Litten tree before it closed when i was a bit younger, pff pint and a fight guarented there lol also there used to be a club called Fusion my god every friday night at about 2 am you could predict some chav trying to put a bottle over somebody and a massive brawl on the car park, arrr them was the days lol couldn't do that now i wouldn't see em with my eyes ffs ;)

gator - 13/7/2013 13:20

Mind you Clive Tipton is hardly a soft place

I live on the Lost city council estate so that keeps me happy as im surrounded by nutters but with them being white british i prefer that than being surrounded by muslims with whats going on tbh

My uncles mate not so long back when he heard about muslims attacking a white lad at Tipton train station took his two rotweiller dogs down the Muslim area and set them lose on them and started kicking off, he is mental lol he has Tipton tatooed on his forehead an is a big ba*tad tbh

There has always been tensions but i think its going on to another level now, from both sides soon

Fusion hahaha didn't someone have a finger bit off in there ?? Clive did you ever go to JBs or hustlers ?? That used to be a loff.

Dudley is a right dump these days, brierley hill is just as bad, we went on a grotty boozer tour not long ago up brierley hill, it was a laugh but feckin rough

This is where i feel privledged Clive not trying to be a snob or nothing but where i come from is whats affectionally known as the Sandbanks of the Black Country no crime no radical Muslims and no ruffians it's a quaint little village called Brierley Hill.

I thought you was talking to me gaotr just realised lol

I think most of us prefer to be around our own kind when times like these are happaning but there is still dickheads leaving a nail bomb where kids walk to get to a park i mean ffs