N/G Bury | Vital Football

N/G Bury

Their application for the National League has been turned down. Looks as though they will be even further down the pyramid.

In other news.

The EFL has actually turned down three applicants hoping to be the new owners of Charlton A.

Very good news regarding Bury! Feel sorry for the fans, but the club was poorly run and deserve all they get! The fans have started a new club starting at level 10 and I wish them well!

hitstable, do you have any idea of the location for Blackpool`s new training ground/academy ? Just wondering, Ta.
I understand it is hoped to be built in the Stanley Park area, not sure exactly where, in the meantime new buildings have been installed at the current training ground at Squires Gate.

I understand it is hoped to be built in the Stanley Park area, not sure exactly where, in the meantime new buildings have been installed at the current training ground at Squires Gate.

Cheers Whitstable. I`m hearing a lot of very enthusiastic vibes from `pool fans, very confident about the upcoming season.

Yes I watched the game against Southport yesterday, a 4-0 win and was very encouraging to see.
Not so sure about playing out from the back, one mistake and you can be in trouble but in the main yesterday the defence made few mistakes although seeing the two full backs just metres away from the keeper then slowly bring the ball forward is a tad worrying, but they passed very well and attacked in numbers and could honestly say no one had a bad game.
What impressed me was the commitment they showed having lost the ball the players were determined to get it back and the work rate for a friendly was very good.
I believe we will do well this coming season, looking forward to it.

Yes I watched the game against Southport yesterday, a 4-0 win and was very encouraging to see.
Not so sure about playing out from the back, one mistake and you can be in trouble but in the main yesterday the defence made few mistakes although seeing the two full backs just metres away from the keeper then slowly bring the ball forward is a tad worrying, but they passed very well and attacked in numbers and could honestly say no one had a bad game.
What impressed me was the commitment they showed having lost the ball the players were determined to get it back and the work rate for a friendly was very good.
I believe we will do well this coming season, looking forward to it.

Sounds good for you guys. I was hearing that Blackpool was having money concerns but that sounds incorrect - they`ve been making some really good signings. Good luck for next season, except for two games !