My take on it all | Vital Football

My take on it all

ToonGeek

Vital Reserves Team
Ok so most / all on here want Pardew gone , we are all pissed off that despite the obvious failings in tactics , team selection and player motivation the club are not changing anything

BUT we have 3 more games , these games will decide what level we play at next season and we need to get behind the lads and like it or not the manager , either that we winge our way to relegation

We may not like where we are but Wigan fans put up with this shit season after season and still get behind the team , so it's different for us because we have played CL football and had great managers ala SBR and KK but we are where we are and for the next 270 minutes plus extra time , the team , the manager and the club have my full support

I'm pretty sure all the fans at those games will be supporting them, kind of goes without saying.

Always behind every team that takes the pitch for us.

If we get hammered this weekend, maybe the manager should be given next week off to see if the players can sort themselves out for the QPR match.

That about sums about most people's feelings I would think Toongeek. But then we can boo them off the pitch after at the end of another pisspoor performance.

Agreed, cheer them on through the game, give them hell at the final whistle if they haven't delivered.

Rexn - 3/5/2013 20:19

Always behind every team that takes the pitch for us.

If we get hammered this weekend, maybe the manager should be given next week off to see if the players can sort themselves out for the QPR match.

Maybe not just next week of Rex, I would say for good!

Just because feelings are running high in the pubs and on boards in between games, doesn't mean we don't support the lads during the match.

Having said that, it is difficult to become vocal when you are watching 11 men who have basically given up and couldn't score in a brothel. The atmosphere is one of resignation rather than hope, purely down to what we see.

Passion in the terraces needs to be matched by passion on the field. We are willing it to happen, but we can't make it happen.

I dare say it's time those on £2million a year showed some of it.

The players are not bothered one bit, are you telling me that if you earn thousands of pounds a week and find yourself struggling at your job, are you going to be bothered? F****** doubt it no matter what that cockney twat says.

The last two games have been the lowest ever, but those players showed plenty of passion in the second half against Fulham. It can't be completely beyond them

st-pedros-basin - 3/5/2013 11:55

The last two games have been the lowest ever, but those players showed plenty of passion in the second half against Fulham. It can't be completely beyond them

If the performance Saturday is no different to the last two then he has completely lose the dressing room no matter what he's been saying as of late.