My Post To Sainsbury On Facebook! | Vital Football

My Post To Sainsbury On Facebook!

The Fear

A Wise Man (once sat next to him)
:17:

Hi folks, just wondered if you could put snipers on the roof at Sainsbury Redditch to shoot those non disabled parking in disabled spots? You don't have to kill them, just take out their knees, they will then get their dream of a blue badge and can park their properly?

I'm happy to take on the job, however I can't do Monday mornings as I have anger management class or Thursdays because I do my hair.

On a more serious note, and I'd like a proper response, not just a 'we will pass on your feedback' why is there only one half line of disabled, then two lines of parent and child and then the other disabled spaces are so far away?

You choose kids, you don't choose disability. Tesco Redditch cater properly, your arrangement is frankly embarrassing and should be changed. I totally agree parents need the extra space when they have prams etc (although why over 5's need it I have no idea) but they have legs that work and are healthy, so why not have the 3 lines for disabled then the extra space for parents? OR 3 full lines, 1/2 disabled and at the end of those, parents spacing.

Let me know about the job though, I have a catapult I can supply but a rifle would probably be better.

:19: Would luv to help out but with my eyes our kid when they play up and i can't get me contact lense in there might be many innocent by standers popped off tbh :10:

Me and the mrs have two babs but ffs we don't use them parking toddler bays we just walk over to wherever we am going, i really don't see why parents and toddlers need parking should all be disabled as long as there is a walk way to safely get to the shop really don't see why parents need them spaces imho

As for saying kids are by choice Fear, i have you know Charlie was not planned the little bugger came 12 months almost to the day after his bro biut no planning involved :13:

Having two kids 1 year apart is hard man, im a zombie crossed with emotional wreck please everybody leave a gap between having kids no i warn you :22:

Couldn't resist, they've gone politcally correct mad I think.

1/2 a row for disabled then two for parent/toddler. Think that goes up to the age of 12... wtf? They have legs don't they?! But it should be disabled, disabled, disabled, then parents/kids (for pushchairs etc)

I also congratulated them on an excellent promotion, Sanex 2 for £4 adding 'shame you forgot to get the stock, the empty shelf and a nice offer sign isn't a great help'

#toomuchtimeonmyhands !

J shop at ASDA online and a little man will deliver your shopping for a £5 and it will still be cheaper than Sainsburys . Saving you money and the stress of parking :10:

Yeah Asda is cheap with offers tbh and the click and collect is free where you just pull up after ordering the shopping online and they pop the shopping in your boot for you or as Vill57 says delivery is a good option saving stress,

But i agree and i have kids as i have said, my lads would prefer a walk to the shop where disabled people don't have the luxury or choice, today as my old man says there is very little common sense in this world left and things like these just proves it.

Clive, I disagree about having kids close together, I have twin boys and then another boy just 16 months later and we think it's fantastic. 3 kids in nappies at the same time was a testing time, not to mention the stinking bins but other than that, it's great to have them all growing up together. Mine are a bit older now mind, 13 and soon 12, so now they are either best freinds or fighting.........it's like a bi-polar household here :10:

The Fear - 7/12/2013 14:19

1/2 a row for disabled then two for parent/toddler. Think that goes up to the age of 12... wtf? They have legs don't they?! But it should be disabled, disabled, disabled, then parents/kids (for pushchairs etc)

I also congratulated them on an excellent promotion, Sanex 2 for £4 adding 'shame you forgot to get the stock, the empty shelf and a nice offer sign isn't a great help'

#toomuchtimeonmyhands !

Playing Devil's advocate, I would think the number of shoppers with Children far outnumbers the number who have disability badges. I would hazard a guess that they spend more as well.

However, to have them closer to the doors that the disabled bays is just plain stupid. It's not like that at my local Sainsbury's, or any of the other major supermarkets. I think you've just got a bad one there, Fear.

Villan Of The North - 7/12/2013 16:40

Clive, I disagree about having kids close together, I have twin boys and then another boy just 16 months later and we think it's fantastic. 3 kids in nappies at the same time was a testing time, not to mention the stinking bins but other than that, it's great to have them all growing up together. Mine are a bit older now mind, 13 and soon 12, so now they are either best freinds or fighting.........it's like a bi-polar household here :10:
:19: I can just imagine mate ive got it to come when they hit them teens god sake that frightens me :3: What i really mean is its just so hard with the teething when the other gets a cough or cold the other gets it and so on, night times i have approx 1 or 3 hours if i am really lucky on a night for the last 3 years now and i feel drained tbh :142: but hey thats the price of love they say :139:

HeathfieldRoad1874 - 7/12/2013 17:11

The Fear - 7/12/2013 14:19

#toomuchtimeonmyhands !

Playing Devil's advocate, I would think the number of shoppers with Children far outnumbers the number who have disability badges. I would hazard a guess that they spend more as well.

However, to have them closer to the doors that the disabled bays is just plain stupid. It's not like that at my local Sainsbury's, or any of the other major supermarkets. I think you've just got a bad one there, Fear.

All lines of disabled spaces are taken though, so.....

And do parents with kids over the age that they need prams (and fair enough, when they are still little uns walking) really need extra space? Think it goes up to the age of 12, ridiculous! Get off your arses and walk kids/parents... does you the world of good.

Asda provides a walking path and zebra crossings to get to the shopping store, so we just make our way over from anywhere thats available to park tbh, but i understand single moms or moms who shop on there own its handy to have closer parking but again doesn't really make much differnce imho

As for kids above toddlers bloody hell my nan and me used to walk miles shopping or catch the bus how times have changed and got so lazy now we all have cars, in my area where i live not many had cars in the 80's my dad either so we all walked everywhere now everbody drives to the shops etc

The Fear - 7/12/2013 21:04

OnMeHeadFred - 7/12/2013 20:01

What is the sanction for defying mother and child parking slots?

Death by evils eyes and tuts...!

Some people just ignore these notices and as a typical wet I always find it kind of thrilling, but nothing ever happens.

The whole thing is irrational, from the decision to allocate these spaces to our reaction to them.

I spent the afternoon fighting off a shit-fit after being charged 10p for two carrier bags at M&S.

I knew it was totally irrational because after paying M&S rip-off prices, it seemed daft to argue about ten pence but I can't resist asking why I have to pay for a carrier bag when I buy food but not when I buy socks from the same shop.

The thought of the daft Green twats M&S caved in to for the sake of a quiet life and their public image, always triggers a Victor Meldrew response.

But in the end I decided that getting mad about 10p was rather disproportionate when I considered the fact that it was probably about the same as the third-world farmers got paid for the tin of cashews I had just paid £6 for.

Its a stupid world.

I personally think that traffic wardens should also patrol supermarket car parks and slap fines on everyone parking where they shouldn't be-note disabled spots