My odd dream | Vital Football

My odd dream

SKEGGY

Bringer Of The Seasons
Lastnight I had the strangest dream. I dreamt I was in Fears house and he showed me his newly converted home gym. The walls and ceilings of the gym were clad in the type of wood panelling that was popular in the 70's. I told Fear his choice of decor was awful and then lectured him for a bit on interior design.

It then got very heated and Fear then threw me out of his house and banned me from Vital. As I was walking away from his house I had a bucket of water thrown over me by Deano who was washing Fears windows.

Is this dream normal?

Very normal.

:17: :17: :17:

Love it...!

What is wrong with my wood panelling by the way?! lol

I notice it seems perfectly normal for Deano to be washing the windows at Fear Towers.

Wait till James logs on and sees this.

he's big into people sharing dreams and he will be able to tell you what it all means

Pride of Lions - 27/5/2013 15:33

Obviously Deano is trying to earn some extra cash so he can buy his season ticket for next season............

Fair enough, but why was Deano in a leather thong and kinky outfit to wash windows in? :11:

Wow, thats really spooky. This must be like a glitch in the Matrix.

The other week I was washing the windows at Fear Towers and threw a bucket of water over a paperboy who had given me a funny look...... turned out he was cock eyed but how was I to know.

Skeggy's dream must have somehow penetrated this reality.....

scary times folks.

DeanoVilla - 29/5/2013 10:25

Wow, thats really spooky. This must be like a glitch in the Matrix.

The other week I was washing the windows at Fear Towers and threw a bucket of water over a paperboy who had given me a funny look...... turned out he was cock eyed but how was I to know.

Skeggy's dream must have somehow penetrated this reality.....

scary times folks.

Maybe we should change Nimmo's username to Neo. :10:

SKEGGY - 27/5/2013 11:50

It then got very heated and Fear then threw me out of his house and banned me from Vital. As I was walking away from his house I had a bucket of water thrown over me by Deano who was washing Fears windows.

Is this dream normal?

Does this mean that Skeggy is having wet dreams about Fear and Deano? :10: