My New Gym! | Page 2 | Vital Football

My New Gym!

No subscription money was used. I can defend my client on that one.

It's all come from the drug money.

I have to say Mr Fear it does look very impressive and if I was a young man like you I would consider converting my garage. I do have one question, is that pictures of topless men pinned on the back of the door????

Pictures of me after my last weight training challenge before last years health forced lay off.

There to remind me the condition I was in and what I want to beat.

Why!? Lol

I would luv a gym like that absolutely ''awesome'' the hard part for me though would be to keep at it lol how many times ive started weight training/fitness workouts and after 23months just stopped doing it, its not easy to have the right discipline thats why i always respect folk who stick at it

Enjoy it Fear dude our immortal voice of the Vllans!

Lol, thanks Clive. Only thing that stops me is the enforced brain ache stoppages. Hoping to get a good go at it again now, I was doing well until the set back last year and that might just have been bad luck with viral meningitis kicking in. Hope so, because if this syrinx returns, I can't see me wanting any further ops.

I digress.

Think it is about done now, got a boxing timer coming so I can do three min, then five min rounds on the bags!

Fear dude yav got some guu in yo, yo have are tell ya (Mr Fear you have an extraordinary amount of spirit in you) ,,,with what you have and do go through in life, i wish i could donate something and make it piss off from ya so you can be free of the crap you have to go through cos if i could i would and i swear by that, and i bet many others on here would,

Used to do boxing when u was about 12 for a few years, luv'd it and it was the fittest i have ever been in life even better than playing footie Karate so i know how beneficial that training is but by god i could never master then ball thingey's lol that you have to time jesus i tried though lol

P.S. do you know that big poster of the bloke looking like he is about to throw them roses on your gym wall is that like an Illuminati symbol?

Lol, thanks Clive, appreciate the compliment!

It's graffiti art by Banksy. No one knows who he is. Might be me, who knows. Well, I know it isn't me, so I guess we've narrowed it down slightly.

The Fear - 22/6/2013 22:19

Lol, thanks Clive, appreciate the compliment!

It's graffiti art by Banksy. No one knows who he is. Might be me, who knows. Well, I know it isn't me, so I guess we've narrowed it down slightly.

I'll narrow it down further still, it's not me either, and probably someone with the surname 'banks'