My Jean Paintain. | Vital Football

My Jean Paintain.

Thomas Holte

Vital Football Hero
Jean died on 5th December 1971. She was my local girlfriend friend who worked at Lloyds bank Witton Circle.

An Aston girl from a lovely local family who we all loved deeply and I honestly thought we would share every day of the rest of our lives together. I was so fucked up mentally I had to leave Brum to start a new life in Bournemouth.

When I can I return to the UK to place flowers at her grave in Witton Cemetery.

I simply can't get over her needless death but life goes on for my family and children.

I think what I'm trying to say is cherish those close to you and enjoy every minute together.

Last edited:

Thomas Holte

Vital Football Hero
Thank you for the kind words.

For Jean. And my "Distant lover!"......... One day we will together xxxxx

Last edited:

kefkat

Vital Football Legend
It must be confusing at times for you and you must have a very understanding patient wife too.

You will wonder if she had lived how your life would have panned out! If you would have met your now wife, or had built a life with your girlfriend!

Statements and questions that you can't answer I know. When a person is taken so young there are always questions that can never be answered. Grief that cannot be processed.

At least when you are older, like David and I, I know I had met my one and only. I have closure in the sense of there are no wonders how life would have been. if that makes sense.

Take good care of yourself TH