Must win game for Klueless Krankz | Vital Football

Must win game for Klueless Krankz

You are so boring.

But IMO there is rarely such a thing as a must win game for a manager.

If it's got to that point the sack is nearly inevitable. Very occasionally someone turns it round enough to stay long term, but that's rare. Karanka my win that one but sooner or later he is going to put two iffy results together and go.

If they have got to the point of giving him one more game then they clearly have no faith and should just get on with the dirty deed. Karanka doesn't suddenly become a 'good' manager with a win at Milwall if they have already decided he's a bad one

Don’t shoot the messenger Pope not that I expect any less from your vile vile snerting. I didn’t write the dam thing.

There could be something in this!

The rumour now has traction in other publications and all over the web

Jardim was rumoured to have been at the game yesterday

There could be something in this!

The rumour now has traction in other publications and all over the web

Jardim was rumoured to have been at the game yesterday
Great.

Never worked in England I assume and certainly knows nothing of the SBC.

Exactly what I said yesterday. Foreign manager that Marinakis knows, potentially joining on a punt. Assuming that if they were decent in Greece they must be great here. Not giving respect to the league we are in.

Does he speak English?

Last edited:
Once these stories start doing the rounds it generally spells the end sooner or later.

I think it would be a mistake, give someone two full seasons ffs, I seem to say this every 6 months or so, but you can't build something by tearing it down & starting all over again twice every year.

As I said when he was appointed he wouldn’t have been my choice but there’s no point worrying about who the Forest manager is as they are only ever about 3 games or 1 Direby defeat away from the sack anyway.

This does have Yawn O’Dismal written all over this. Still closer to return of the KING III.

MADNESS

Great.

Never worked in England I assume and certainly knows nothing of the SBC.

Exactly what I said yesterday. Foreign manager that Marinakis knows, potentially joining on a punt. Assuming that if they were decent in Greece they must be great here. Not giving respect to the league we are in.

Does he speak English?

"Never worked in England I assume and certainly knows nothing of the SBC."

Three managers in the top six fit that profile, which of course includes the two at the very top of the League.

A good manager/coach will thrive in any environment

This time last year relegation from the Championship was a real possibility with the players we had.

Karanka had to do major surgery on the squad in January just to survive. Even then it was a relatively close run thing at the season end.
IMO last January’s window was about survival only, not the long term future of NFFC.

This last Summer he started the process of rebuilding the squad, not a process that can be completed in one window. Forget player turnover and the money spent, the squad needed it badly after years of neglect. Nobody can doubt we have a much improved squad this year

Halfway through the season we stand a couple of wins off the playoffs, have played most of the top teams, had a reasonable cup run in the Caribo, and the City Ground is full week on week for the first time in years, and now after a few iffy results the future of the manager is in doubt.

A couple of good signings this January and Forest will definitely be in the mix come season end, if they stick with Karanka. A change now and I’m 100% sure we will be having this same discussion in a years time.

When has this constant changing the manager really worked in the last 30 years?

"Never worked in England I assume and certainly knows nothing of the SBC."

Three managers in the top six fit that profile, which of course includes the two at the very top of the League.

A good manager/coach will thrive in any environment
So not speaking our language, knowing the league or knowing players capable of doing a job in it is an advantage is it?

Bielsa is a good manager. No question. We will not be appointing someone on his level.

Farke is also reasonable but also inherited a PL side and has been give time that will be denied to Karanka.

The other four managers in the top six are all British or British based- Moore, who played in this league, Wilder who has experience of the division along with Pulis, and Lampard who knows the league above and has been able to put together a decent season due to having the contacts to loan Harry Wilson and Mason Mount

He did at Middlesbrough, plus he's from the Mourinho school of management so there's probably form for that sort of thing.....

There are whispers apparently he had wanted players in on Xmas day but there was a revolt & they got the morning off.