Must win game for clueless Krankz | Page 2 | Vital Football

Must win game for clueless Krankz

Nope and I suspect we've had 95% of the salacious gossip already.

The headlines yes, but as a sense of the true chaos and psychology of the man it's a fascinating read and you don't pick that up just from the Guardian articles about it.

If anyone is interested in current politics at all I would definitely recommend it, even if you want to treat it as a work of fiction

Got the audio version been listening in the car it’s interesting & terrifying.

Krankz has said that he has a list of attacking players to go after in the summer.

I’d be interested to know to what extent he tried to bring in attacking players in January, and who he has in mind.

The headlines yes, but as a sense of the true chaos and psychology of the man it's a fascinating read and you don't pick that up just from the Guardian articles about it.

If anyone is interested in current politics at all I would definitely recommend it, even if you want to treat it as a work of fiction

Trump's just the latest in a long line of puppets. It's NGOs like the Council on Foreign Relations, Trilateral Commission, AIPAC, etc that control America.

Trump's just the latest in a long line of puppets. It's NGOs like the Council on Foreign Relations, Trilateral Commission, AIPAC, etc that control America.
Not convinced that's true.

From what I read it is lobby groups, huge industries and billionaires like the Koch brothers that run America.

Whoever you think runs the place, I don't think Trump realises it