Must win game for clueless Krankz | Vital Football

Must win game for clueless Krankz

Woanz

Vital Football Legend
Hard to see how anything other than a win will be good enough for clueless Krankz to keep his job. Especially given Mick McCarthy & what’s gone on.

The only way he is going is if he walks away or if we go down. Give it til October tho...

It is not a must win game but the losing streak must stop...i take a 0-0 as long as we dont lose again..we need to move our total points on the table...even just to show the Bolton s nd Barnsley s that we r out of reach...for next season...he will start with a new slate..some of the players he wanted will be already here...some more fine tuning is needed...but performances like the ones of the last three games r not good enough..not even for a mid table team...mind a promotion chasing one...i have feeling that next season hoovering around the top 6 is a must for AK's future...

Aitor had 2 weeks to do what Warburton couldn’t do all summer, get us a 20 goal a season striker. If we don’t give him a decent chance to turn things around then we have learnt nothing. How is Aitor responsible for 15 years of mismanagement? Get a manager to play tippy tappy football with youngsters that don’t understand what they are being asked to do. Doesn’t work, sack him. Get a different manager to shore up the defence. Doesn’t work, sack him . . . Rinse and repeat and repeat and repeat.

What’s it going to take for us to realise that chopping and changing doesn’t work. Changing the manager every 5 minutes is like put a sticking plaster over a rancid festering wound. Is Aitor responsible for Hobbs ? Murphy ? Vellios? Cummings ? Darikwa? Lam? Etc

If anything Aitor has been responsible for shipping a lot of the deadwood out. If you think that sacking Aitor is the right thing to do, then you deserve the Forest that you have. That is because, that is exactly what we have been doing for the last 15 years. Maybe when Accrington Stanley is playing a league above us, we’ll finally understand that constantly changing our manager is destroying our club.

Which is why we should have stuck with Warbs. Krankz has no philosophy other than dour defensive dross that he learnt from his mate Maureen. I’d rather Accrington be a league above us than watch us park the bus every single game. Plus at the end Krankz will just get all mardy & quit.

The players have to take their share of the blame .It doesn't matter what system you play you have gotta be pretty sh**te to not score in 6 games.

Which is why we should have stuck with Warbs. Krankz has no philosophy other than dour defensive dross that he learnt from his mate Maureen. I’d rather Accrington be a league above us than watch us park the bus every single game. Plus at the end Krankz will just get all mardy & quit.

Because being beat by Sunderland at home is such good fun as is, Sheffield Wednesday 3-0 and 3-1 when they couldn’t buy a result.

Warbz had a whole summer to get a decent striker and midfield, when Aitor is given a similar opportunity and fails I’ll join you on that lonely perch.

Because being beat by Sunderland at home is such good fun as is, Sheffield Wednesday 3-0 and 3-1 when they couldn’t buy a result.

Warbz had a whole summer to get a decent striker and midfield, when Aitor is given a similar opportunity and fails I’ll join you on that lonely perch.

I hope he does, he won’t though & we’re still stuck with a style of football where the living envy the dead. I’m all for stability but we need stability because it is right not for the sake of it. We need to introduce a philosophy that can withstand losing a manager or a star player but be maintained & replicated across multiple seasons. Waiting for medical science to cure being dead & Clough rising Lazarus style on a march back to glory seems to be our current plan.

As for being on a lonely perch I’ll be fine it’ll be nice to dust it off after I spent so much time almost single handily telling you all what a clown Fawaz was.

"When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him."

Owd Swiftz knew his onionz.

One of my favorite readings is BY JOHN ROBISON, A. M. [1798]

PROOFS OF A CONSPIRACY AGAINST ALL THE RELIGIONS AND GOVERNMENTS OF EUROPE, CARRIED ON IN THE SECRET MEETINGS OF FREE MASONS, ILLUMINATI, AND READING SOCIETIES,

COLLECTED FROM GOOD AUTHORITIES,

PROFESSOR OF NATURAL PHILOSOPHY, AND SECRETARY TO THE ROYAL SOCIETY OF EDINBURGH.

Nam tua res agitur paries cum proximo ardet.

And William Guy Carr, Pawns in the Game (1958)

It is the story of how different groups or atheistic-materialistic men have played in an international chess tournament to decide which group would win ultimate control of the wealth, natural resources, and man-power of the entire world.

It is explained how the game has reached the final stage. The lnternational Communists, and the International Capitalists, (both of whom have totalitarian ambitions) have temporarily joined hands to defeat Christian-democracy.