Musings for 2021. | Vital Football

Musings for 2021.

seanbeanstattoo

Vital Football Hero
Given that Covid 19/20/21 will be the ongoing issue for most if not all of 2021 what else am I concerned about?

Obviously the fragile state of our beloved football club, the ability to holiday abroad every 4 weeks as is my normal practice and what Scandi Noir I will watch via Walter Presents.

On top of all that I feel it important to throw out my hopes for 2021.

They are quite simple...

The Blades stay up or otherwise return to the proud, attacking, potent force we have come to love...and

There is a complete ,unequivocal and terminal end to...

Any waste of skin that exists through social media.

BLM

WOKE noisy mongs

Self entitled anyones. They are real oxygen thieves.

The BBC

Platforms for ignorant fuc ktards to gain oxygen. Especially when they are illiterate.

Advertising. Any form of advertising.

China.

Reality TV

Soap Opera.

Mincing fuckt rds on tv because TV companies are forced to employ mincing fuck tards.

Ant and Dec

and absolutely, please, Philip un ti g Schos hi t. (No typo)

I am concerned that I might never see United play in Europe.

Another concern would be that if they did, and I couldn't make it, based on your "hope of terminal ends" if it were to be shown only on the BBC I wouldn't get the chance to see it either.

We will get better - the car crash season will finish and we will be back in the Championship with a stronger squad than when we left it.

Onwards and upwards Blades

Johnson following his mentor Ms Sturgeon yet again. He‘s supposed to be a leader not a follower. Netherlands, Germany, Belgium, France and Uncle Tom Cobley and all went into full lockdown pre Christmas yet our set in government wait until there’s been 7 consecutive days of over 50,000 new cases and 400 deaths. Indefensible. !!!

There's no one better to listen to than a disgruntled, sacked by the present PM, former Health Minister for a balanced,unbiased opinion on the decisions of the man who sacked you.
Or someone who knows exactly what is needed (perfecton) but never has to arrange a vaccination nor any experience in NHS logistics.

Johnson following his mentor Ms Sturgeon yet again. He‘s supposed to be a leader not a follower. Netherlands, Germany, Belgium, France and Uncle Tom Cobley and all went into full lockdown pre Christmas yet our set in government wait until there’s been 7 consecutive days of over 50,000 new cases and 400 deaths. Indefensible. !!!

someone's assessmernt of Wee Jimmy Krankie's performance:

https://www.effiedeans.com/2020/11/...ptVt1QAmfseWLRkfRNpI_F-Xty10q8rmkbLklGKDmo7ak

Sorry lass, I don't agree with you. You are not an expert and the majority
will get the Oxford vaccine.