O/T Music | Page 2 | Vital Football

O/T Music

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

wasn't expecting to see someone posting Protoje on here. Love this song, and the Shy FX remix.

You might like this 80 - <iframe width="560" height="315" src="

How this lineup never made it big ................

They were soooooooooooooooo much better live than in the studio which was part of the problem I guess.

Last edited:

One of Canada's top club acts....

wasn't expecting to see someone posting Protoje on here. Love this song, and the Shy FX remix.

You might like this 80 - <iframe width="560" height="315" src="

Absolutely love this, my daughters play this far too much..

How this lineup never made it big ................

They were soooooooooooooooo much better live than in the studio which was part of the problem I guess.
Lee died quite young in the 90s from cancer and was a customer of mine at my shop. I went to a gig before he became ill and to his last in Canvey Island which also was recorded live for an album which I have a copy of somewhere.

Wilco Johnson the nutter guitarist left the band and was himself diagnosed with terminal cancer a few years ago. He was given months to live but after a year was still feeling ok so a friend suggested he go back to the doctor. He was operated on and a football sized mass was removed. He recovered and made an album with Roger Daltry basically replacing the rasping voice of Lee. Wilco appeared in the first series of Game of Thrones as the executioner of Ned Stark.

I once asked Lee why they didn't release singles and he said they were more of an album and live band. They did have reasonable success with Milk and Alcohol I think. He was a quiet and approachable guy, nothing like his on stage persona.

Yes.

Really like Toronto band......he hasn't broken through for whatever reason

This rips....

Really like this version of Bowie's Heroes

This is better than the Eagles version.....

Lee died quite young in the 90s from cancer and was a customer of mine at my shop. I went to a gig before he became ill and to his last in Canvey Island which also was recorded live for an album which I have a copy of somewhere.

Wilco Johnson the nutter guitarist left the band and was himself diagnosed with terminal cancer a few years ago. He was given months to live but after a year was still feeling ok so a friend suggested he go back to the doctor. He was operated on and a football sized mass was removed. He recovered and made an album with Roger Daltry basically replacing the rasping voice of Lee. Wilco appeared in the first series of Game of Thrones as the executioner of Ned Stark.

I once asked Lee why they didn't release singles and he said they were more of an album and live band. They did have reasonable success with Milk and Alcohol I think. He was a quiet and approachable guy, nothing like his on stage persona.

Terrific story Nick.