Murphy | Page 2 | Vital Football

Murphy

Or when he is defending.....he doesn't do it!

It is a shame another player has left and one who can be good (scored a few last season when he wasn't really putting his all in).

It is important that the replacements are as good.

As I said on the front page I can't understand why he even mentions that. Like the fans are to blame for him wanting to move. I get the feeling that Webber doesn't really like us fans much.

Just say ' thanks for the time and the goals. We wish you all the best. The club will now move on and seek to replace him.' Oh and maybe say that the money is going back into recruitment.

Bears. You are correct Webber does not like City fans.
Owners are clueless. Webber is ambitious. Farke is hopeless and Players are either trying to get out or poor enough to come in.

Good riddance to Murphy . We need players with fight , hunger , passion and a love of NC . He didn’t have that , and I hope he enjoys getting relegated with Cardiff

Jacob had a good season with us then left for a big move and didn't set the world alight there starting 13 games and I can't see Josh doing much either.

It is a shame that we never really got to see both murphy twins play together or see Maddison and Pritchard have a season together oh well on to Srbeny - Watkins :-)

Every day I keep hoping to hear news of new forwards (we need at least 2) being rumoured or Martin/Naismith being sold. But I think it is more probable that I will instead read news of our better players leaving and us looking at loan GKs

I would love some welsh players in squad despite this being said about me yesterday on main site page. :grinning:

I except that you now have no interest in Murphy but I honestly believe by what you have written that you do have a hatred of Cardiff and you come across as a sad bitter loser.

Any true fan with a love of NCFC is bound to feel bitter about losing our best players to other sides . I don’t hate any other team but to see our 2 best and top scoring players go is upsetting . We will never return to the Prem if we sell our best players at the end of each season . It’s time to wake up and see the consequences of having the Owners and Board we have now got

I have to accept that attack from a stranger as I said I did want Cardiff to go straight back down. Why ? I do not care about any other club or player who plays for them ( including our ex players ) and everything I say or want is about the best for Norwich City.
I want the 3 weakest and worst teams to come down each season to give us best chance of promotion. That is usually the 3 promoted sides as we do not want a Newcastle or Everton type of club coming down.
Maybe the 3 going up are not the worse clubs ( they all stayed up last season ). It could be watford, bournemouth and southampton next season. In any case what I hope for makes no difference at all.

What we do have to accept is that it is not a good idea to hang on to your better players that only want a move to the prem. We will only have a chance to get ourselves to the top flight with a squad who want to play for each other as a team. ?

Absolutely true .....so what we have to do is show our best players that we have the wish , drive , hunger , fight , desire and passion to be in the Prem , then perhaps they would stay . The likes of Murphy and Madders know there is zero passion with our Owners and Board to be in the Prem so they want to go and play for a club with that drive and hunger to succeed .It is my belief that all our problems eventually come back to our totally unambitious Owners and Board

Very true. Problem is the best players will go and be replaced with more second rate players most of whom have little passion for the club or are good enough to win promotion either. Bad days ahead.

Agreed, next summer if we don't go up you can bet players like Lewis - Godfrey - Cantwell and if Aarons does well will all be getting offers if not in January.