Murphy | Page 3 | Vital Football

Murphy

it’s the same as any job . If you are ambitious at the firm you work at , but that firm doesn’t match your ambition it isn’t long before you will be looking for another job . Footballers are no different and they are all aware of the total lack of ambition at NCFC

Not so sure I agree with Lakey about the fans affecting the form of Josh . I am in the Snakepit and never heard anyone abuse him or say anything that he could hear . There were a few boos at the end of some of the shite games (and there were plenty of those ) , but those boos were directed at the whole team for a dire effort . I think it’s more a case of him wanting to play in the Prem and grabbing the fat riches on offer....or maybe he is just ambitious and knew our Board and Owners are not

Sad to see Josh go , for all of his inconsistencies he was one of the few who'd always get me on my feet in hope every time the ball went to him on the wing. That being said , I wouldn't have expected to get 10 million+ for him, and given that he appeared to want out I think it's good business . Such a shame that the first two real academy products in recent years didn't give any loyalty to the club that made them. Maybe Jamal will at least give us a few years before we sell.

I agree Nathan. A real shame. I remember us all shouting for the Murphy boys to be given a chance and then they came and went. I expect maybe Cantwell and Matthews might be different considering that they are local lads and also fans of the club. Lewis I expect might want to move if we don't go up and the money come is and the same for Godfrey.

All this reminds of the infamous day Chase sold Ashley Ward and John Newsome in a day , and then later we sold Darren Eadie to Leicester . Those sales condemned us to years of shite in the bottom half of the Championship . Selling the likes of Josh and Madders will do exactly the same for us all these years later

Who can blame them wanting to leave when our future under the selfish smiffs is closer to league 1 than premier league.

Smiths have now ripped the heart out of the club with these sales . If it was unacceptable what Chase did with Ward and Newsome then it is unacceptable what the Smiths are doing . It is now time for fans to protest at games against these unambitious owners who are now wrecking the club