Muric | Page 3 | Vital Football

Muric

Yep I get all that CP, my point really was in response to those writing him off as shit. I think he will develop into a good goalkeeper in time, but unfortunately it looks like that won't be happening at the CG.

This is not the place for sensible & rational FFS if you can’t say his shit, too small, league 1 standard at best or make unfounded accusations about his personal life then don’t bother chap.

he is young, and last night he had very little if any help/cover from his defence

I wouldnt use last night as a barometer

for us, he needs confidence and as our defence grows in confidence so will he(if hes playing)

if we send him back in January...can we get foden lol

I didn’t think Pants needed replacing but when Muric came I was one of the ones who thought he would do well for us having seen him a few times for City.

Unfortunately that hope was seriously misplaced. Last night showed everything that is good and bad about him and I honestly can’t see him getting another game for us unless we are contractually obliges.

Me too, just goes to show brand aint everything. Dont like to be too hard on younger players tho

Absolutely there is potential there, it just was an idiotic waste of money and time when we had a decent keeper. At best we get a marginal upgrade (which we clearly haven't) and at worst we develop a player for City and accept all the mistakes that come with a rookie GK - which is what we have got.

Tbf was happy for muric, always thought he was back up for pants. Perhaps some thought he was direct replacement when it became clear pants was on his way out.

Still not clear what happened there other than the manager wanting his own people

Tbf was happy for muric, always thought he was back up for pants. Perhaps some thought he was direct replacement when it became clear pants was on his way out.

Still not clear what happened there other than the manager wanting his own people

Nothing wrong with Pants from a shot stopping point of view, but looks like our game is to play the ball round at the back. Pants is obviously not too good with his feet. The strange thing about Muric is that although he made a couple of mistakes in the pre-season friendlies, his distribution in the Palace and Sociedade games was probably the best I've ever seen from a gk, yet when the season started he didn't seem to be able to do that either. Think it was in the Palace game where he threw the ball over the halfway line to one of our players, almost putting him directly through on goal.

Nothing wrong with Pants from a shot stopping point of view, but looks like our game is to play the ball round at the back. Pants is obviously not too good with his feet. The strange thing about Muric is that although he made a couple of mistakes in the pre-season friendlies, his distribution in the Palace and Sociedade games was probably the best I've ever seen from a gk, yet when the season started he didn't seem to be able to do that either. Think it was in the Palace game where he threw the ball over the halfway line to one of our players, almost putting him directly through on goal.

All well & good about his distribution but he can’t catch in the first place. His shit.

Man City rate him highly. Highly enough to sign another keeper to allow him to go on loan.

Unfortunately he has shown absolutely nothing of that for us.