Multiple accounts | Page 5 | Vital Football

Multiple accounts

da fuq - 19/5/2017 22:55

oh do shut up you have already said you are not going to vote for JC and you called John Mcd a snake in the grass and if i am right had a pop at D Abbot totally deserved for her IMHO

For someone who has said they have voted Labour all his life you seem to act like a Tory

Half truths and spin and missing or forgetting the obvious and just blatent lies

Also if you are going to believe in polls after what has happened over the last year ...than you are a bigger ignoramus than I gave you credit for

Do you actually know what you sound like when you use the word ignoramus?

At least have the intelligence to have some facts based on reality.

The Brexit polls underestimated the right wing conservative vote

The 2015 election polls underestimated the right wing any Tory vote

The American polls got the popular vote spot on but underestimated the right wing conservative vote in key working class states.

Do you need me to paint you a picture?

I'm not telling you any half truths. You are deluding yourself about Labour.

The elderly backed the Tories in 2015 and Brexit in 2016. They have backed the Tories in the last two elections at least, despite Labour matching the Tories promises to them in both elections.

They aren't suddenly coming over to Labour on the bribe of a triple rather than double lock, not are they interested in nationalisation of the railways.

Your opening barb is exactly what I hate about the Labour Party (what I used to call MY party)- complete pricks with their heads in the clouds calling anyone they disagree with a Tory.

Ed Miliband is knocking on doors in my constituency tomorrow. Mrs Pope is still a member and is tempted to get out there. I might just do it for my local MP but I wouldn't blow my nose to help Corbyn.

Notice you say you hate the black woman but not the two white men, you racist pig :56:

Back on topic from all the children pretending they know poly tiks.

I have never had another account.. ever.. Honest!

Sounds like the Pope is swinging towards Lib Dems unless he has a particularly backable local MP. They are the only party that has a policy ON the defining issue of the day, Brexit, other than the greens and ukip(RIP).

Pope John XXIII - 19/5/2017 23:33

da fuq - 19/5/2017 22:55

oh do shut up you have already said you are not going to vote for JC and you called John Mcd a snake in the grass and if i am right had a pop at D Abbot totally deserved for her IMHO

For someone who has said they have voted Labour all his life you seem to act like a Tory

Half truths and spin and missing or forgetting the obvious and just blatent lies

Also if you are going to believe in polls after what has happened over the last year ...than you are a bigger ignoramus than I gave you credit for

Do you actually know what you sound like when you use the word ignoramus?

At least have the intelligence to have some facts based on reality.

The Brexit polls underestimated the right wing conservative vote

The 2015 election polls underestimated the right wing any Tory vote

The American polls got the popular vote spot on but underestimated the right wing conservative vote in key working class states.

Do you need me to paint you a picture?

I'm not telling you any half truths. You are deluding yourself about Labour.

The elderly backed the Tories in 2015 and Brexit in 2016. They have backed the Tories in the last two elections at least, despite Labour matching the Tories promises to them in both elections.

They aren't suddenly coming over to Labour on the bribe of a triple rather than double lock, not are they interested in nationalisation of the railways.

Your opening barb is exactly what I hate about the Labour Party (what I used to call MY party)- complete pricks with their heads in the clouds calling anyone they disagree with a Tory.

Ed Miliband is knocking on doors in my constituency tomorrow. Mrs Pope is still a member and is tempted to get out there. I might just do it for my local MP but I wouldn't blow my nose to help Corbyn.

Notice you say you hate the black woman but not the two white men, you racist pig :56:

Didn't notice Diane Abbot was black ...I don't see colour, says more about you than me

I see incompetence on her part that has been matched or bettered by Hammond, May, Davies and Grove over the last few days

Now pipe down you so called Labour supporter

And if you really don't think the elderly do not think they are under attack then you need to read a bit more and also watch a bit more especially Question Time ..where the Tories are getting annihilated every time it is on..even when they have had plants on...

Now enough..just so you know the conversation has ended

Apollyon - 20/5/2017 19:58

"I don't see colour"

Why dont you start a Fred (pmsl) on raising money for achromatopsia?

I really don't see colour

However I do see c**ts
Everywhere

:14: :35: :36: :56:

da fuq - 20/5/2017 22:40

Apollyon - 20/5/2017 19:58

"I don't see colour"

Why dont you start a Fred (pmsl) on raising money for achromatopsia?

I really don't see colour

However I do see c**ts
Everywhere

:14: :35: :36: :56:

Turn that mirror