Mr & Mrs host dies | Vital Football

Mr & Mrs host dies

I remember sitting through some episodes of that show when visiting my Grans back in them days.....

RIP Derek.

They seem to drop in threes...... who will be the third?

Right, so are we going to post RIP threads every time some person that used to be on the telly thirty years ago and we have all forgotten about dies?

It's weird how although I was only a kid when this fella was presenting the show, I still knew his name when I saw the thread title. He was an icon and a genius in the field of quiz show presentation when it was at it's peak, alongside the legends such as Bob Monkhouse, Ted Rogers, Jimmy Tarbuck, Jim Bowen, Bernie Winters and Bob Holness.

It's a sad loss, he will remain in our hearts forever. RIP Derek.

Saurat - 19/2/2013 08:58

Right, so are we going to post RIP threads every time some person that used to be on the telly thirty years ago and we have all forgotten about dies?

You could always do what I usually do when you post! Ignore it!

SKEGGY - 19/2/2013 10:45

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

Saurat - 19/2/2013 12:53

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

"It is a general popular error to suppose the loudest complainers for the public to be the most anxious for it`s welfare". (Edmund Burke.)
:17:

Saurat - 19/2/2013 12:53

:1:

If he had painted a picture that looked like it was done by a retarded kitten who was having an epileptic fit at the time we could all marvel at him. Of be told we wouldn't appreciate it as we can't understand it!

Saurat if you're going to quote Edmund Blake at least get it right! You closet

The Only Thing Necessary for the Triumph of Evil is that Good Men Do Nothing

SKEGGY - 19/2/2013 19:57

Saurat if you're going to quote Edmund Blake at least get it right! You closet

The Only Thing Necessary for the Triumph of Evil is that Good Men Do Nothing

At least I can spell his name right. :3: :3:

But not quote him correctly! I blame predictive text for my mistake and not proof reading! I merely blame ignorance on yours as its now widely regarded Burke never actually said it!

Says jump on the bandwagon James06 ‘I’ve kept really quiet, but I’ll tell you something: you went down in my estimation when you used a smiley icon! ‘I’ll tell ya -And I’ll tell you honestly, I will love it if i could beat you – LOVE IT!’