• Bergwijn

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rodon

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Matic

Alert Team
Get in!!!!

It's Kane for me, but Son made Arsenal's night an absolute nightmare.

Davies deserves a very special mention too.

Son. Had to endure more than his share of duels. Was constantly on the move. Deserved his goal and shudda got on the scoresheet again.

As for Kane, imo, the peno was a given (won by Son) and a great anticipation and dive to head the ball for the 2nd. However, still demands too much time on the ball.

Of the two, I'd have preferred Son to have stayed on and Kane subbed. I think Son, Moura and Berg (as per the start of the season) could've stretched LeArse further.

Son nicks it for me.

Last edited:
The fans. Phenomenal noise for the whole 90 minutes. They made it sound like Parkhead. Gary Neville and his co-commentator (Tyler?) said it was the best atmosphere they had experienced this season. What a lift it gave the team and Arsenal's players crumbled under the pressure and atmosphere.

I've voted for Son on the poll. He tormented them all night. He also won the penalty, caused the sending off and and scored the third goal.

Son for me . What a performance he put in . He was instrumental in everything that broke them .
The third goal immediately after half time killed off any plans that they made at half time .
They were spectators after that .

All round brilliant squad display . Kane , Hojbjerg, Bentancur, Davies , Royal , everyone , but Son shone for me .. did you see what I did there !

Son for me . What a performance he put in . He was instrumental in everything that broke them .
The third goal immediately after half time killed off any plans that they made at half time .
They were spectators after that .

All round brilliant squad display . Kane , Hojbjerg, Bentancur, Davies , Royal , everyone , but Son shone for me .. did you see what I did there !
Even after watching replays of Sonny's goal, I still can't figure out how he got it through there.