Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skipp

• Gil

• Sanchez

• Total voters
No great performance from anyone, but Lukaku's name isn't on the team sheet. A couple of little wobbles by Dier, but he gets it for me for staying focused. He did his job.

Nuno for his team selection. The opening 45 minutes was the best I've seen us play for some time. And it was against, quite possibly, this season's future league champions.

I hope he holds his nerve. We've had a glimpse of what we're capable of when playing the right way. It will be good enough against most other teams.

Nuno for his team selection. The opening 45 minutes was the best I've seen us play for some time. And it was against, quite possibly, this season's future league champions.

I hope he holds his nerve. We've had a glimpse of what we're capable of when playing the right way. It will be good enough against most other teams.

I think the fact he bottled it as soon as we conceded just proved what a joke he is.

I'm not backing any manager that brings on a DM and CB when we are losing. Couldn't careless what team he started with.

When the shit hits the fan he goes back to his negative boring philosophy.

I think the fact he bottled it as soon as we conceded just proved what a joke he is.

I'm not backing any manager that brings on a DM and CB when we are losing. Couldn't careless what team he started with.

When the shit hits the fan he goes back to his negative boring philosophy.
I really don't think he bottled it. He brought on Gil at the same time as Skipp. The only other attacking option he had was Scarlett. We were being overrun in midfield. Skipp was brought on - I presume - to stem the tide and try and regain us some possession. Not that that was ever going to be enough.

Tuchel - on the other hand - had the luxury of bringing on Kante, the best midfielder in the PL and one of the best in the world.

I don't think it matters who we played today. Nuno would have done the same thing regardless of opposition.

There's just no way of knowing that.

And what's the alternative anyway? There were more managers that turned us down in the summer than wanted to join us.

If you look at patterns then it's obvious. He goes defensive at the first sign of trouble. He has done so in every game he has managed for us.

Levy said the next appointment would be a Spurs DNA appointment. Any manager that has an attacking philosophy would have been the right appointment.

Biesla was my 1st choice. Anyone of his ilk.

Dier for me but just from a defensive viewpoint.
His speed of thought and distribution in terms of forward thinking is missing completely from his game....a non event.

Without a shadow of a doubt, Dier. He put a shift in & showed commitment by screaming at Emerson to track players runs & keep a defensive line. Hugely unlucky with the deflected og but apart from that & a slip, all positive from him. He even saved on the line when Hugo was well beaten.
Hugo was a close second though. Without him it would have been 6!