MotD Goal of the Season | Vital Football

MotD Goal of the Season

I presume it's this one.

It should win it but it won't.

Plenty to choose from where City are concerned as 77 of the 105 are from open play. That's more than every team in the league has scored in total ( set piece, penalty, counter attack and og included) other than Liverpool on 80.

That's the League Cup - I think it's Premier League only.
If memory serves, I've seen these - Sane's nomination is the third against Arsenal.

The only two I think I can remember are the Daniels rocket against us a while back and the Vardy volley - which was a bit special if it's the one I'm thinking of. Shame we only have the one goal in the mix, I'm sure it's a belter!

That's the League Cup - I think it's Premier League only.
If memory serves, I've seen these - Sane's nomination is the third against Arsenal.

Was that the mazy run in from the wing?

Well I don't know what they are playing at because I cannot get access to see the goals or vote.

Maybe voting doesn't open until Sunday?

Was that the mazy run in from the wing?

Well I don't know what they are playing at because I cannot get access to see the goals or vote.

Maybe voting doesn't open until Sunday?

No, wasn't that the assist for Bernardo's goal?

This one is the build up from the back, Walker's cross, and Sane's slightly scruffy finish - I think.

That one.....yes, that should win it.......but it probably won’t. They’ll give it to one of the screamers........in which case then the final goal Aguero lashes in against Leicester in February deserves to be on the list.

If memory serves, they are all screamers or slight *freaks* (Rooney from over the half way line vs West Ham) - Boufal is a strong contender from an individual point of view.

What slightly irritates me from a City view is these team goals, probably by necessity, can be shown in a matter of seconds.

The real candidate that is burned in my memory is Sterling's against Stoke at home - 45 seconds or more of action, every team member touches the ball, sublime passing and movement, and it all started with a back heel in the left back position by a centre half.