Morsy | Vital Football

Morsy

oof, that's a blow. felt like we never really replaced Evans. Fulton and Power should be good enough together though, pull Powell and throw Perkins on to have a chase if we get a lead.

We are overly reliant on Sam given the size of the squad. No natural replacement other than Macdonald. Fulton looked off the pace for me and Perks has no pace. Probably opt for Perks on balance.

And Wills been sat on his arse for us the last couple of games.
In a game against a lower side it's got to be
Grigg and Cole
Jacobs Morsy Powell Colclough
James Burn Dunkly Burn

Start off how we mean to go on.

Would that be at the expense of losing a game then mightytics ? There is obviously a reason why he is not playing, we are winning games without him, why do you want to upset a settled side to bring in someone new ?

jeffs right - 29/3/2018 14:11

And Wills been sat on his arse for us the last couple of games.
In a game against a lower side it's got to be
Grigg and Cole
Jacobs Morsy Powell Colclough
James Burn Dunkly Burn

Start off how we mean to go on.

Paul Cooke is not going to start with two up top... He hasn't started with two forwards all season. Especially if Powell is finding form. Power and Morsy in the middle. Whose losing their spot?

Although our pitch is not great it's not bad compared to Bradford Walsall and Bury. I think he put Vaughan in for those games as he knew we would be to play a bit more of a direct game.

I would think Grigg will start tomorrow.

I bloody well hope Grigg is starting tomorrow! Vaughan is cover for Grigg at best and can't understand why he commands an higher position in the pecking order than Cole.