Morris Suffers ACL Injury | Vital Football

Morris Suffers ACL Injury

That’s a real shame for the kid - as I’ve said I don’t personally think he will be a starter for us, but he’d have been a good squad option and who knows maybe I might have been wrong, but as you say likely done for the majority of next year too. A real shame

Sad news . I had hoped that our lad who had come through the ranks at NC would play for us . Better get the cheque book out Norwich Board ... oh sorry , you did nothing as we were relegated and now can’t afford anyone

We have no luck with injuries. Surely out for at least 6 months. At least he'll be here when is back fit and can work his way back into the side. Webber didn't seem too concerned when he said 'it's a massive blow to the lad' not the club. Like olly says I think he would have been a squad player but who knows wuth oli maybe going and only having Srbeny he could have been given a chance finally. I think the club would have gone and got 1 forward and had new player-morris and Srbeny as forwards but they now have to go get at least 2...1 I suspect will be a loan.