Morning | Vital Football

Morning

CM

Vital Champions League
Nice bright sunny morning down here, busy day ,cars to be washed,dog to be walked,grass to be cut,kids to be fetched from school, and I am supposed to be off !

It is still a little tender Mc, went back to work this week for half a shift , back on full hrs from Sunday ! (Will check about that other thing on Tuesday when everyone is back on.

As long as your shoulder isn't fucked by copying Di Canio's 'salutes' then I sympathise CM as my left shoulder is cattled as well.

Nice day today and i'm working 12-10... off Saturday, Sunday & Monday so hope its a decent back holiday weekend!

Morning CM, morning all, hope everyone has a decent one, my weekend has already begun, relaxing on the couch with a beer or two before settling in to work on a uni assignment that's due Monday

ToonGeek - 3/5/2013 11:31

Fuck you CM hope you have a Saturday from hell

until Sunday anyway ...

I can do a live update for you TG from Upton each time big Andy scores tomorrow !

CockneyMagic - 3/5/2013 11:38

until Sunday anyway ...

I can do a live update for you TG from Upton each time big Andy scores tomorrow !

You cùnt!

I fear you are right tho..

until Sunday anyway ...

each time .. you expecting two OG's then ? :5:

ToonGeek - 3/5/2013 12:02

until Sunday anyway ...

each time .. you expecting two OG's then ? :5:

Don't be surprised if he scores a hat trick and Nolan gets a few too :5:

I thouight oif a cunning plan.: Staylor whispers to Carroll in the first two minutes that he's been texting his missus. Carroll knocks out STaylor whjo doesn't recover until June. Colo comes off the bench and we hang on to a point, desprately defending for 88 minutes against 10 men. What do you think?