Morecambe away | Vital Football

Morecambe away

uysapie

Vital Reserves Team
Same squad so it will be all about attitude. Hope we can stop the rot with at least a point but difficult to see anything but a loss. I'll go with 1-2.

I'd take a point as that would stop the rot at least. It should feel different with Smudger in charge. Hopefully, he can lift the gloom. All eyes need to be fixed on the Morecambe directors' box. You would think that both of AH's final 2 would be there to watch the game.

I'll go 1-1.

And Stags waiting in the wings next week !!! Oh sheite!!! Normally look forward to that one.Then again , what better way to break this run?

As things are, there's nothing to suggest we're going to get oit of this.
The new mamager is goig to have to pull off a blindingly effective transfer window to get us out of this.

we can only hope that activities have been going on behind the scenes so that we have a fast influx of players, at least for the defence.

stags could be another hammering otherwise.

A new manager and 3 or 4 new signing before the Stags game would give us a chance. Otherwise, I fear another hiding from our neighbours. Their tails are up at the minute and we are at rock bottom. It would be a great time to stop the rot but it's hard to feel any hope as things stand.

Feel sorry for Alan Hardy. He's been thrown in at the deepest of ends and with the embargo, no scouting for the window and a manager who has to lift the spineless bunch of lightweights into a team that can compete . It's a massive call.
There's only Stead, Milsom, Thompson and Forte I'd rely on , Tootle, O'Connor and Audel ( who's error prone ) to pad the team out. The rest pfhh.

Yes. Second task, appoint a manager, third target players, fourth try to sign them, fifth appoint first team coach.
Then the new man has got to somehow sort a team, formation, tactics and restore some belief in time for Mansfield. If they concede early it could be another tonking, even worse they compete do really well but lose to a late goal , killing what fragile belief in themselves and each other they have left.
It's a looks a huge task and I keep forgetting we aren't actually in the bottom two, and have plenty of games left to get a moderate amount of points needed to stay up.